FS: Sold! Please delete!

SOLD

The paint looks pretty damn good from that picture. Is that an old picture or something?

he is probably talking about the front bumper

I added a pic of the front area where it’s the worst

looks pretty clean. buyer just needs to have the front bumper painted, and its a pretty solid ride at a good price :tup:

Aren’t those fiberglass stressmarks?

well the bumpers aren’t glass for starters, and with the proper prep, they can be taken car of, no problem

oh alright jw, because my front bumper/fenders were doing the same thing, it must be common w/ these cars?

im interested but i need some of my parts to sell, GL

Clean car, good shocks

Guess who’s interested.

<-----------------------

I can’t test drive it, due to a bumb left leg though…

I better put a deposit it on it this time, right FlatBlak?

Dude quit your whining already! Cash talks not a text message or pm promise! A lot of decent LS1 for sale! Good luck on the sale!

Go read your PM’s.

This is a stupid question, but I plan on owning a fbod somewhere down the line. How long do these things last? Should you be scared looking at one with 100k or is it a crapshoot depending on the last owner?

car looks clean, hence my interest

200k if taken care of… look on ls1tech at people selling or talking about them

No you shouldn’t be scared, people even cam these cars at 100k lol.

very clean car,

t-rex cam, a oil change and a tune will make this a nice sleeper :tup:

I dont know if I would put a t-rex in a 98 with stock rod bolts :eekdance:

I had a 2002 with 146k with a t-rex it was fine. but I know the 98s are a little weaker from what I’ve heard?

The only thing “weak” about the 98s are the rod bolts, but then again i have heard of them being pushed pretty hard with out breaking still. clean ride. glws

x2 I’d buy another 98 anyday of the week, I just wouldnt put a t-rex in it without some arps