fs: sparco seats

2 black sparco monza seats. Drivers seat has 5 hours of sitting time and 1 hour for the passanger seat. I am asking 1200 obo and would prefer a local sale due to the size of the item. They come with or without skyline brackets and rails at no extra or less cost. Reason I am selling them is because I cant reach my hard to push clutch and I am a little too small for them. Willing to split them up if I have 2 solid buyers at the same time.

pics?

http://www.hunsakersports.com/images/products/sparco/monza1.jpg

Thanks my pics were taking to long to download yesterday then the power went out so I gave up. But yes that is them

Yeah these are sweet… Maybe a discount for helping post the pic? :yawinkle:

How much for both of them w/ rails?

I just want them gone and out of my car (I should be drving it tuned soon) so for all you necc guys $1000 firm I cant go any lower. If anyone needs the rails I will give them to you for no charge!

i saw the seats in person, that pic doesnt do them justice… they’re really nice

When I first got the seats everyone was asking to buy them now that they are forsale no one wants them :roll: Funny how things work! they have been removed from the car.

yeah, life’s a bitch like that.

Don’t get me wrong I love these seats. I just can’t afford to drop $1000 bucks right now…

It is alot of money for seats but still atleast 60% cheaper than new and they pretty much are new. I think I posted them forsale at the worst time of the month. Everyone has just finished paying mortgage/rent, car payment and insurance. Dont get me wrong I have a few people who are willing to buy them for the first price of 1200 but dont have the money in hand and wont for 1-5 weeks. Either way I am sure they will sell I just want them gone because my garage has NO room as I am storing my neighbours stuff in one side and my car is sitting on the other side untuned! I think beatshack can agree im fighting for space. Thanks for all the help though guys!

Yeah wrong month for me. So many people where saying they would sell things this summer and I had the money. But they never did. Now they are asking me and I have spent all that money on my other car. Ah well thats life. Hope you sell your seats.