FS: Sparco Sprint Jr. (Red) w/ Sparco Rail

I used it in the S14 for a couple years. Still in nice shape.

I am looking for a cloth S14 driver’s seat. Would be nice to work one into the deal.

$200 for seat and rail PLUS your cloth S14 driver’s seat in exchange

OBO

http://photos-g.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v200/108/124/293001612/n293001612_973574_2329.jpg

$120 + your S14 cloth driver’s seat.

YOU CAN HAVE A GENUINE SPARCO IN YOUR CAR FOR $120!!!

I have a cloth s14 seat.

Will this fit… uhm wider bums such as my own? Im a 36-38 wasit.

Dan i fit in it like tightly. I have a 36 waist. i used to own one.

I’m a 34 and they are very comfortable for me (I have a pair in my coupe) – I wouldnt recommend it for you Dan

I sat in the ones in your car John, when Mike had the car. It was kinda tight (eek).

But I might just take it and lose some weight. I’m gonna have to fab new rails :frowning:

you’ll prob need new rails yeah - however walter is a tall fucker too so you might not need to move it TOO much, might be able to just re-drill mounting holes in the current rails

Problem is, they rails wont bolt up into my s12. Gotta cut and weld new mounting points or something. I wanna try and sit in this thing again!

Dan, let me know if you want to stop by and squeeze your ass into the seat. Just don’t post about it after, else the thing will never get sold.

well… mine is peal leather original seat for 97 kouki…very nice shape for sure…pm if u are interested
thx

very interested if its not too tight… im going in to toronto around noon. pls call my cell asap 905-869-6644

Still available?
Call me at 905-690-4336
Thanks