FS: Sparcos

i have a set of sparcos i need gone asap. black and red. i believe they are Speed? not sure but they have non-reclinable. looking to get 325, they are in great shape, i need them gone soon, like today would be good lol

Pic

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/IKSHO/IMG_1432.jpg

hmm… i’m thinking about buying these back from ya…

come get em today lol, i need cash for an EF hatch y0!

i’m in canada until next week.

let me know if you still have them then, maybe we’ll talk.

hmm would those fit in my teg??

if you modify your stock sliders, which i can explain to you how to, i modified my accord ones and they fit great

yeah we hit a gaurdrail and they didnt even break, lol

hmm well i dont have 350 but id throw you some cash and some b series parts if your interested

how much do you have? PM me

do they come with or with out brackets n slider

nvm im dumb

just fab the ones on your stock seats, its easy :smiley:

okay 300 right now takes them

willing to do any partial trades? for maybe gsr cloth seats or my adjustable lowering springs i have sitting around?

yea let me know if you wanna do a partial like i said i got a bunch of shit around

To bad their not 5 and 6 point capable otherwise I would take them, so here’s a free bump I guess.

:bump: not looking for partial trades right now, trying to clean out my garage, and 95mx6 once i start searching for motors ill prolly be hittin you up for the B18 parts you have

My buddy in Rochester needs these I will let you know tomorrow if i’ll have the cash for you or not. Please hold till tomorrow, thanx.

yeah i can hold these, im going to rochester on saturday to get a car so lmk whats going on, thanks