FS: *Spring pics*SRT4 (*333 hp*) UPDATED!

bump

OMG I seriously can’t believe that on one has bought this yet, Bump For Solar Yellow

:banghead: wish i could afford this and my sxt, SRT pure sex:banghead:

bump for an 11 second car whose mods were designed mostly by the engineers that designed the car with performance AND reliabilty in mind so the car can go really fast over and over without the worries that come with putting a tubo on your n/a civic or whatever

buy my car! bump!

bump for a nice car

bump!

ok car just got a transmission rebuild… due to needle bearing failure… the tranny now has the “upgraded” needle bearing from dodge a new fourth gear and a new 3rd gear synchro. this tranny is now better then stock i upgraded a few parts that failed to help prevent this from ever happening again! all work was done by swervemotorsports again…!

now accepting $14,500

saw it all ripped apart friday. glws

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f245/detailed-trans-issues-pics-229127/ here is essentially what happened to my car… everything is fixed got it back today runs like new! =)

Free Bump

I saw the transmission apart too. Its all better now.

updated engine pic with drycell battery and cold air intake!

Tranny now stronger than stock bump.

This thing made over 300hp w/o an intake?

that engine bay looks like a salt truck blew its load all over it

Probably, cold air intakes don’t do that much. I want that trans…

no a year or two ago the car made 333 with all the mods that are on it now… and with race gas… i had it in winter mode… and yes im cleaning the bay soon enough too bad its gonna rain tomorrow

Every time I see you post something it seems like you are selling another car…GLWS (Neon, TSI, another Neon…Whats next for sale you crazy person?)

Why not keep something and make it a project?

Free Bump :slight_smile:

Hows your Brother doing? Tell him I said “Hi”

I saw this the other day…kyle’s so hot…