FS: sprint phone

almost time to switch to verizon, so ill be selling my sanyo mm-7400. phone is about 9 months old, damn near immaculate. original box, all manuals, etc. has red and silver faceplates, 2 home chargers, and ill throw in a car charger and maybe a jabra headset. if you want ill even be nice and leave a whole ton of real song ringtones on there for ya. heres a link to specs, etc. http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=631

sale is pending my switch to verizon, which should be by the end of next week.

i see these going on ebay for about $120+, ill let it go for $90/obo

AWESOME PHONE… i have the same phone… highly recomended… plays videos, sprint tv, vision web, etc etc

$70 Cash in Hand…

im using this phone as well, and it holds a signla better than most. the speaker is pretty amazing on it, especially if ur coming from a phone that only played polyphonic ring tones.

im not ready to sell the phone today, it wont be for a few days…

phone should be ready for sale sunday

do you have any idea if sprint can change my current service over to that phone for free? can i just do that over the phone?

im interested, let me know sunday.

if you currently have sprint, you can activate this phone on your current account for free without changing your contract, or so im told. yes you can do it on the phone, it takes all of about 4 minutes.

yes, sprint will do the ESN change for free. what will happen is it will change your date for an INSTANT rebate on a new phone/contract for 2 years at retailers, but actual sprint corporate stores should still be able to do it. For example, the store in consumers square plaze by the galleria on union is a corporate store.

edit: it wont extend your actual service agreement.

i also got 70 in hand …

Just call my cell …

<<<<< Derrick … BDR5oh … 465-2820

i have 1 offer for $80, if nobody beats that by sunday AM, its sold.

UPDATE: pending sale for $90.

sold to me forsure!