FS: SR20 Long Block and valve cover

Asking Price: Open to offers/ trades
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Just as the title says, its just a SR block and the valve cover. they are what is left of my SR20 parts. Open 2 trades and offers

post a ball park price.

hold on… so your open to offers/trades but you know what its worth and dont low ball you… if you know what its worth and you dont want to get lowballed then just post a price???
s13 or s14??
so there is no oil pan? water pump? intake mani, or sensors? that’s a long block!
what condition is it in?
does it require a rebuild?
have you ever heard it run or did you buy it as a long block?
PRICE???

$5.

$7

^Damn it, you win

10…
no seriously though its just a block, don’t need 2 get all excited. its in really good condition, and was bored and honed last year but i am not sure the specs so i’m not going 2 act like i do remember. It is very clean and ready 2 be part of someones Sr build. i will go and take a picture. If you guys know so much i shouldn’t have 2 post a price, but we’ll say $$300.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

http://www.son240sx.org/album.php?albumid=110&attachmentid=16052

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

check my profile for pictures.

Long block usually refers to a motor with head, pulleys, pretty much everything you need minus plumbing, eletrical and belts

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

is it an s14 SR?

Sorry my mistake guys wrong terminology, i believe s13. how would i be able to tell?

Better to post a picture to make life easy on yourself

long block is…no oil pan. water pump. intake mani, pullys, accessories, or sensors pritty much anyway

hea post a pic im actually interested

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

ok sorry checked pics… SO basically you have a bare sr block that looks like it was tanked, decked and honed you need to put a caliper on the clylinder wall and see if it was honed or bored ooo, and a cam cover, fair enough, if you knew what was done with it, it might be worth 300$ but anyone who buys it will have to probably do everything all over again.

ya man i was using my terms wrong my mistake. It was prepped quite a while ago and has been sitting for a while so that’s why i took the picks of cylinder 3 and 4 to show the slight oxidizing that has come up on them but is very minor and only blemish to this block. I would be interested in negotiating on price as i need this gone… i just know people on this board like 2 just throw out hopeful shitty offers very quickly…

lol ya im 1 of them!!! pm me and we talk im interested in knowing what the bore is? (i can come check if need be) if its still close to stock and i can bore the crap out of it still well… i want to build a 2.2 stroker so we C…

bump for a block and price drop $$200

moving out, need this gone, valve cover $$30 bucks, and block $$200 but i’ll take the first reasonable offer…

first $$100 takes it and you get a free valve cover. This is for just a sr20 bare block, no other parts attached sorry for confusing people and using the wrong terminology… for pictures look at my profile.

bump bump…no one needs a block?

open 2 offers at this point need 2 get rid of this block and cover… don’t get anything reasonable soon its just going 2 go 2 the scrappers…bump…

sold!!