FS: SR20DET Engine Block With Aftermarket Forged Pistons $150

Asking Price: $150 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Yes
Contact Info: PM or call (647) 723-5394
Description:

S14 SR20DET Engine Block
Direct Fitment to S13/S14/S15 Cylinder Heads
Block comes with Oil pump, timing chain, 2 Peice Oil Pan, Crank Shaft Connecting Rods (OEM) & Water Pump.

Block has been fitted with Flat Top Forged Pistons. The origin of the pistons is unknown as I have not dissassembled the block, but they are not stock SR20DET pistons. (Stock SR20DET Pistons are concave design).

The connecting rods appear to be stock as inspected with the oil pan removed.

Block was checked for deck clearance and shows no sign of warpage.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/fpmotorsports/Items%20For%20Sale/SR20DET_1.jpg

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m82/fpmotorsports/Items%20For%20Sale/SR20DET_2.jpg

new bearings for conn rod and main? or no idea?

no clue on bearings, never checked em for clearances. All i checked and can guarantee are that the pistons are good (as are the rings, due to a cylinder leak test) and that the deck is straight.

Since many have asked, heres the story:

I’ve had the block now for about 2 weeks. I got it because it came out of an SR swapped 240 with a cracked head. I replaced the whole engine in the 240 and salvaged the good parts off the blown engine.

I figured since the head was cracked the block may be warped, so I measured the deck clearances with a straight edge & a feeler guage and it was in perfect shape.

The engine in the previous SR blew because the belt for the waterpump came off and the engine overheated. No visible damage was done to the block and all clearances are within spec.

As was stated I checked the deck clearance aswell as cylinder leakage and the motor passed just fine.

BLock is available for pickup aytime between 10am-8pm Mon-Friday and 11am-6pm Sat
It can also be arranged for a sunday pickup if neccessary

Block still available

hey man is the block still available…i am in hamilton and can arrange to come and pick it up would you accept 125…its all the cash i have right now…

thanks

Jon

haha this is fucking unreal

he is asking chump change for what it is, take it for 150$ man.

pm sent I’ll take it.

for $150 its a great deal. if i had a sr20 i buy it.seen it in person really clean

i can’t believe someone offered lower then 150.
jesus. only on this site.

pm sent couple days ago…i’ll pick it up …waiting for reply …

Agreed, if it wasn’t such a heavy bitch to ship i’d be all over this like a fat kid on cake.

<— Lives on east coast.

I heard this thing turned out to be a lemon???

$150 looked too good to be true.

still waiting for a reply i want it!!! haha

SOLD, please lock

yes It would be a lemon as to anyone wanting a sr20DET block as this one is a SR20DE non turobo block… That would explain Y the pistons are flat top and not dish pistons… (higher comp ratio)… Too bad for the guy that bought this thinking it was a DET block

Yes and that person is me please don;t encourage this seller by buying anything else from him

try to get your money back, flase advertising, it is not a det block and they are stock pistons are they not?

high comp turbo or super charge it its to bad but flat top pistons equal higher compresion it should not have been that hard to figure out from the get go.
either way for 150 build a turbo motor anyway and if and when it blows get another block

Mael