FS : sr20det redtop engine, needs oil pump.

i have an sr20det redtop engine only… the intake manifold, oilpan, waterpump and valve cover are included…no tranny, no turbo.

I had this engine in a customers car, and there was a problem with oilpressure so i removed the engine and installed another one.
The engine still runs and starts fine, it just makes a lil more noise then it should cuz not enough oil gets to the valve train. It will need a new oil pump for sure when its built up.The head, and block have not been taken apart at all…all intact.

$ 300 obo- perfect for a spare motor, or a motor to build on the side that for sure doesnt have any damage to the cylinder walls etc…

pm for more info.
thanks guys

whats the lowest you will take?

Make an offer instead of asking that.

hey is this a usable motor with a new crank and main bearings or what? will it need a complete rotating assembly or what? i can do the work but i dont want something thats complete junk? like is the rods, head and pistons all alright? also can i buy a tranny and all the other s**t necesary for a swap. thanx

the motor will start are run perfect i guarantee no knocks or anything- i had it running for a whole day…The issue was that i didnt have time to source and change the pump cuz i was leaving to asia within 48 hours so i just swapped the whole engine. …
The pump does not create enough pressure to lube the valve train so it makes a loud constant noise in the head…

so all it needs for it to be a perfect running motor is an oil pump? and if so ill take it

and turbo ^^ like he said

no it is not perfect, it needs all teh sensors, turbo, manifold( exhaust) etc…its not for someone who needs to do an sr swap…its someone who has an sr swap and needs a block/head intact.

alrighty. sounds good i was just wondering and asking before i got my hopes up. haha lloks like im still getting a motorset haha