FS: Steelers and Penguins jerseys!!

UPDATED ORDER DATE a new order date is set for November 28th. if you want to get a shirt for someone for xmas now would be the time to order.(subject to change)
the following are what i can get in steelers:

Roethlisberger white ,black ,75th ann. sizes 48 - 60
Ward white ,black, 75th ann. sizes 48-54
Polamalu white ,black ,75th ann. sizes 48-54
Miller white, black sizes 48-54
Holmes black, 75th ann. 48-54
Parker black, white, 75th ann. 48-54
Farrior black, white 48-54
Harrison black, white 48-54
Mendenhall black, whte 48-54
Hampton black, white 48-54
Sweed black, whte 48-54
Woodley Black, white 48-54

throwbacks:

Lambert black 48-54
bradshaw black 48-54
harris black 48-54

as for hockey they go:

Crosby black, white, blue sizes 48-54
Malkin black, white, blue 48-54
Staal black, white 48-54
Fleury black, white 48-54
Lemieux black, white 48-54
Letang black, white, blue 48-54

as for prices, $50 per football, $75 per hockey. these are special orders so I will need money up front before ordering. Usually takes about 3-4 weeks to come in. They come in quicker than that but just to be on the safe side. I accept paypal as long as you cover the 3% fee. other than that i accept check or cash.

for shipping, 1 football $5. 1-2 hockey $10, 2-4 football $10. anything more than that we can work something out. all shipping is done USPS priority.

When placing an order please just send me a PM but post in the thread just to keep it up at the top. When PM’ing me please include: Name, address(if being shipped) what you want to order, phone number.

as for anything else, ppl on here have ordered from me before and can vouche for the quality of the shirts.

i can also get other players from certain teams, just ask!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_1949.JPG

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IMG_1785.JPG

sorry about the peterson jersey pic, only one i have of a football jersey

For $50 I’d be in for a Drew Brees black jersey. lemme know what availablility is!

i bought two off of george last year and they are def a good deal!

ill be getting a malkin! sending a pm now

got two off you last year and they are very very nice! pm sent again

what size would you need? i can get them in a 48 and a 54. if there is a problem with that i can get it in white in 48-54. i can get them in gold too, but size availabilty is the same as the black, but that could change in a few days.

thanks ryan! your current order should be here before the end of the week.

Can you get a Jets Brett Favre Home Jersey? Ill take one for $50, lmk what sizes are available and u take paypal?

Brees in gold. Size 48 would be the shti. LMK if you can get it.

can’t find mel blount throwbacks anywhere… any chance of that?

can you get a Roethlisberger 56 in white?

ok i can get that one. just paypal me the total for the shirt and i can order it up for you. total for paypal with shipping is $56.65

sorry no blount shirts, just the ones listed for the steelers

home shirt is the green one? i can get them in white and green. and yes i accept paypal, just add the 3% fee

sorry just in black only, but that could change in the future. i shall keep you posted

Cool… I get paid on Friday…

hey guys and gals, this is just a reminder to send payments before friday to get your shirts!

we meeting up somewhere?

yea, i will give you a call in a couple of days, you said thurs or fri. right?

yep, im having a party friday night… thursday would be best if possible

good deal!

Just got my second order in today! George is a good dude he will take care of you!

Looking for a Polamalu black and Crosby blue (winter classic). Are these jerseys authentic? Are these the jerseys that usually sell for 250 bucks full price from team websites?

these are the 100% stitched jerseys with the elastic arm bands and all. just as the ones that are sold in stores.