FS: Stich Gulf 18x9/10

Ted is a great seller, always answers questions i love dealing with him he pretty much acts as a 24/7 tech support for a lot of ppl here. I know peter as well, he’s good guy but a lot different.

But peter are you crazy threatening him, that just upsets me your like 6’1 plus all the extra weight and power that’s just wrong plus… I have never seen a rim selling thread where the seller was trashed so much for giving a good pic, proper size and an amazing price. wow just wow

anyways ted ill call you today , just don’t forget to figure the thing out with you dad

mark, i thought that about peter when i first met him, if you haven’t realized by now he’s a human bs fountain, that’s your problem.

and of course other manufacturers have extended brackets who do you think Megan stole the idea from? i’ve yet to see them come up with an all new design.

the tein super drifts among others have naturally long brackets. it’s the new thing in drift coils in japan.

also this thread is essentially ruined now can we at least stop making it worse? also where are the mods on this i assumed it would have been locked along time ago lol

i am a banana!

Silvia Front end makes your car faster didn’t you know Heatw?
no wonder hes soo pissed.

oh and I see nothing wrong with these rims heatw doesn’t have to tell you what car to put them on and if it will fit flush or if it will even clear!

how can he list all cars, they might fit your fukin minivan!

DO your OWN research and buy the rims if you liek them…if these are around in the spring i’ll get them for my Vert , and MAKE them fit.

Thats some fucked up reasoning. I’m not taking sides here and ripping ted, but what you’re saying is that, if someone asks Ted a fitment question and Ted lies to him so he can sell his rims, does that mean its still okay for Ted to lie.

Whether Ted is right or wrong, sellers cant just make up answers and get rid of their shit. If the seller doesnt know, then all he has to say is, “i dont know, i’ll try and find out.”

No, Ted doesnt have to tell you what car he put them on or how he fit them, but he sure as hell should since it would really help him sell. You’ll never be a good salesman.

http://k41.pbase.com/o2/25/583725/1/106242356.zeMh4EiE.beatingadeadhorse.gif{

Jesus christ… it just keeps going.

http://k41.pbase.com/o2/25/583725/1/106242356.zeMh4EiE.beatingadeadhorse.gif

Hey Peter Remember this?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32815

It appears you removed your baller K-At Setup.

If i remember correctly you had the set up of that Ka-T coupe posted in there claiming it was yours. Francis built the whole car and the set up. You traded some rims + $1800 cash for the car.

Lol even though you bought the car like it was which was sold to you buy Ramesh. You added some rims and a few little pretty gages. Changed an ECU
being the master mechanic you are.

Then you went around telling everyone how badass/L33t H4x you were for building such a sick setup/car.

Dude, you have no skill what so ever. Your simply a Son POS/ post whore. The majority of your posts = shitting in threads or selling fucked up parts for stupid high prices. You should be made a mod, just because your so good at trolling through everyones thread to shit in seeing how being a
“second year apprentice” is not enough to keep you busy.

Its safe to assume the majority of your posts are related to Thread Shitting.
The shit you post in peoples threads make you as reputable and knowledgeable as "A_ahmed, and his “Tarus Brakes”.
Ps. I Hate you. =), thought that I would just throw that out there for you.

I hope your dented piece of shit doesnt explode on your way to your next track day. Tracking your car doesnt automatically mean shit/ that your a NISSAN super mechanic. Also if I remember correctly you have asked ted many times for assistance with your wiring jobs. I know because I, was there.
Also if I do rememebr correctly you were a HUGE Heat W fanboy. Always coming over to chill with Ted and others simply due to how he really cool he is.

Teds a great Seller, and can do fcuking sick wiring jobs. If you know someone who you believe to be better. Let us all know. Last time I checked everyone fcuking hunts down Heat W to do some hook up wiring.

Sincerely Santa Claus,
Happy New Year Peace Love and Harmony.

=)

lol now other people are arguing and i’m not even involved lol

Dude, Its the responsibility of the buyer to perform the correct research into
what their buying. If you dont research into what your buying, then thereforwe you will never be a good buyer.

IBL!

Understood; buyer beware and such but that doesnt give sellers the right to advertise whatever they want. Like when i bought your old spacers from jay. What kind of nuts werent specified during our nego but when we met he told me that you agreed to give whoever had the spacers the key. And enough said, jay lied about the key so he could get rid of the spacers that he couldnt use. In retrospect, this is a prime example of lack of responsibilties on both buyer and seller’s side of the argument.

Jay shouldnt have lied about the key, and i shouldve looked into the key before purchasing the spacers.

Anyways, i’m done. As you were gentlemen.

In for the ban!

You guys are making yourselves look ridiculous!

Merry Xmas!

I’m On Speed!

oh i want in too… ibtl. this thread by far kept me entertained at work . as well as the advice thread on chat. hehe. in terms of everyone else shuldnt have posted unless wanted to buy.

damn enough shit talking in here!

yo cal, which jay are you referring to?

Not big Jay, Noga’s buddy Jay.

Thank you all for making my christmas morning hunover, far more entertaining.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for making my christmas morning hunover, far more entertaining.

Merry Christmas!