FS: Stich Gulf 18x9/10

18x9/10 + 35

$900 Shipped from japan obo

bump

these sit flush? bolt pattern?

just rims or with tires? if also tires, what size,brand? fit z32 calipers right?

judging by pull on the fender in the pic they will sit a lil more then flush…
it will be cheaper if u just get the rims shipping wise.
dont mean to shit on ur thread just answering some q’s for u

and bolt pattern…ummmm…look at the pic…5-bolt on a s13…im gonna take a guess and say 5x114.3…hmmm

Can you snap some more pics? very interested.

the wheels are located in japan. But yes id like to see pics of all 4 aswell

there are not tires on the rims anyways people that pic is jsut to show what they fit like, like any good fitting wheel you will need to roll. they are obviously 5x114 as stated by someone else.

The fronts wont even clear coilovers without a spacer, let alone sit “flush”

i think that really depends on your setup lol

nope

a 18x9 +35 will need a spacer up front

like a 5mm spacer
but a 20mm spacer to be flush( but thats if u have a streched tire and ur slammed with camber)

Gangstur RIMMSSSS almost same dimensions as mines!!

not with the right set of coils peter, it fit fin on that silviaa in the pictures.

just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean some oen with actual skills and the right parts can’t

so be being a 2nd year apprentice, doesnt make u qualified to install weak rims?

lol being a second year apprentice doesn’t make you qualified to be anything lol your to stupid to install the brakes on my grandmas car lol stop being a hater know it all who doesn’t actually know anything… you and your cheap ass hunk of dented and stinky tiger jap shit box can shut the hell up and stop cloging up for sale thread with your usless mis information

Why wouldnt you just leave it at that? Cluttering up your own fs thread with BS, I dont get some people.

In MOST cases a 9 +35 wheel will need a spacer to clear coils. I’m pretty sure a persons ability with cars dosnt magically allow them make high offset wheels clear the main suspension component of a car, but wtf do I know

3 people have said it won’t fit.

Applesauce, Pantaloons and sidewayz240

I have also run 17x9s +35 and it didn’t even fit my aftermarket spring and shock combo (I think it was for an s13 but still).

+35 will DEFINITELY not fit coilovers.

You can see that the rear rims have spacers on them, I’m going to assume the fronts did too.

I will also attest to that it WILL NOT FIT coilovers without a spacer, unless you get some fucked up or really rare coilovers that do, but MOST coilovers it will not clear for SURE.

You will need at least a 15mm spacer.

i never said most people won’t need spacers, i simply said that they didn’t for my specifc setup, secondly there aren;'t spacers on the rear, that’s jsut the angle of the wheel