FS: Stock EG alloys 14"

I’ve got a set of four stock alloys from an EG civic. 92-95.
They have two tires with maybe a couple thousand miles left on them, one tire is bald, the other has a hole in it, could be patched but not more than a couple thousand left in that either. Will definitely need new tires to pass inspection, this is mainly for the alloys themselves. They are painted black, very crappily, with a non-painted, non-polished or anything lip. The black paint doesn’t actually look that bad, the lip is terrible looking though. Will definitely need a repaint if you want it to look good.

All four wheels have center caps, also painted black. I’m looking for 150 or best offer on these, as I have tried craigslist with no success, maybe seein if there’s a bigger market on here for these.

I will attack a stock photo of them, but remember the ones I’m selling are black.

Located in South Park. 150 or best offer.
sepultura359@comcast.net

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/t0wardseternity/rims.jpg

Did you buy these from me when I lived in Shadyside? That picture is from my living room.

haha yeah I did, ran them for a little til the tires got low then picked up another set of ls mesh to replace them. Trying to get a little somethin out of these.

Oh man, those were mine hahaha

bumppp, i want these out of here. somebody could dress them up nice again and rock the stock look.