FS: Stock evo 8 wheels and tires - SOLD

SOLD

do you know the width and offset of them? wonder if these would fit my car

edit: looks like width is 8", not sure on offset though, edit2: offset is +38, should fit.

how much life on the tires (like measurement-wise)?

If I was in buffalo, I would buy them just for the tires

Just mounted and balanced?
So are the tires new then?

Used tires, new to the wheels. I bought them from Owen, off of his STi. The tires that were on there were mismatched, and flatspotted.

It is a 5 x 114.3, 8" wheel, +38 offset.

The tires are not VERY meaty, but probably have between 3 and 5 /32’s left. I am basically selling the wheels cheap with tires on them. Again, they have a few thousand miles left on them though, so its prefect if you need to save up for tires :slight_smile: They have no deformities or flat spots, so they are good.

:tup: good price glws, I would buy if I didnt need a beater right now

interested, gotta see if they will fit.

anyone know offhand how much tire an rsx can fit?

Feel free to come out and try them on. Its about a 50 minute drive from Depew to my house, and I have all the tools and jack you will need.

My G-Force are down to the cords up front and I wanted to get studded Hakkas for winter but I need something for the next 2 months.
I am still thinking about these because I don’t want to drive studs right now.lol
I already have four sets of wheels for this car.lol

At this price, you can get your money back easy, even on this site. Let me know, I can meet you half way.

–mark

bump!

Okay, I SERIOUSLY need to get money asap. Let me make a few calls and I’ll see what I can do

If someone gets them this week, it will be $300! I don’t’ want wheels/tires in my living room, the cat is nesting in them :frowning:

You have a pm.

Awesome :tup:

SOLD TO Blue Eyed Devil