FS: Stock SR and S13 parts (tranny, PS pump, Alt, accesories)

do u have a dohc prm gauge

nope.

what are the conditions of the trannys, i may need one.

one is out of my car, i have ALOT of hard miles on it and alot of track on it but it was awesome…

the other one was from a motorset i bought so i never used it but it appears fine.

PS pump and a tranny are gone.

do you still have the stock clutch and flywheel?

yeah i do… i was actually going to keep it for myself, but i would still sell it i suppose.

I will buy it if you know where I can get the alignment tool.

hey bing still have the resonator?

you should be able to get the alignment tool anywhere no?

just a plastic looking dildo dealy…

resonator i still has.

I just do not know anyone that has one. This is gonna sound dumb but are they all the same? and who would have them like canadian tire, princess auto, autozone places like that?? Do you still also have the spec stage 3

i still have both…

im not sure if they’re all the same or not.

well i will take the spec cluth then because I really do not need the flywheel. Would it be possible to come pick it up tomorrow night?

you know you’ll have to rebuild the SPEc right?

i mean technically youc an just put it in, but you shouldnt… it wont last that long, especially if you are putting down any reasonable amount of power

again this may saound like a stupid question, but what all would I need to do to rebuid it and only if you know off the top of your head what would that cost aprox?

$250 max… Eurodrive rebuild this for me a couple years back… it was less than that i think…

Sorry for flip-flopping back and forth but I would rather buy the stock one then, I am looking for more of a bolt on now affair and don’t have a tonne of money to spend. Is there a chance I could come and pick it up tomorrow?

yes

in the evening…

perfect. when is good for you and what is the address I can pick it up at?

by any chance are the mounts after market? like the ones you sell for example? if they are ill come pick them up