FS: SUV TIRES *PICS*

Everything is gone except for the SUV tires. Make offers.

CD Player: Pioneer DEH-P4900IB
Bought it new last year, and only had it in use for about 7 months. Works perfect. Still have the original box as well.
SOLD

The iPod cord that lets you charge/control your ipod through the CD deck. You can run the cord into the glove box, and never have your iPod in view. it was $30 new.
SOLD

Slim Fan from my swap. Works fine, just needs to be dusted off. Paid $100 new.
SOLD

2 Sparco 4-point harnesses. Good shape, the hooks are a little worn though.
SOLD

6-1/2" Infinity Reference component system. I’ve had these for 3 years, and I’ve NEVER used them. So they are basically brand new.
SOLD

Alpine Type-R 6x9’s. Used for a couple years. Never had a problem and always sounded great.
SOLD

4 15" Stock Cavalier wheels. 5x100 bolt pattern. Tires are ok but not great.
$40 for all 4.
SOLD

4-275/60/17 SUV tires. Goodyear Eagle GTII’s. Lots of tread left.
$200 for all four.

I’ll probably take the belts and 6.5"s man I’ll be home Wednesday.

I am guessing that the pioneer is a 4900 model?If so do you have the remote control?Take $50 for it?

Word. Give me a call buddy.

Yea I fixed the model #. I do have the Remote as well, but someone just PM’ed me and wants it for full price.

might be interested in the components. so hold on to them until i make my decision… bat away all the offers

hit him for the headunit and components first. I will probably pick them up tomorrow or Friday

does the iPod shit thing work on all pioneer? ( i will get my head # in a few hours) if yes i will take it

Not for all. Here’s what it says on the BB site.

AVH-P5900DVD
AVIC-D3
DEH-P4900IB
DEH-P5900IB
DEH-P7900BT

Pending sale on CD deck, iPod cord and the Infinities.

expiration date for harnesses?

Bump. Updated the list.

If the pending sale on the iPod cord and speakers go through, the only stuff I’ll have left are the wheels/tires.

Bump. Everything is gone except the SUV tires. Make some offers.

price seems very high for used GTII’s. considering they havent made these tires in about 5 years. and its such an odd size. i believe some expeditions used these sized tires.