FS: t25 turbo

hi, i have a t25 turbo for sale. very good condition, no shaft play! comes with stock wastegate actuator and intake/ic pipes
$120
located at YONGE & STEELES TORONTO. call me at 416-625-6566
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/IONESCU1/turbo%20Z6%20build/t25.jpg

You have an extra oil banjo bolt?

sorry, i don’t have any oil or water fittings

what kind of “i promise it wont blow” warrenty has it got? 1 week? a month? None?

One of my pals blew his turbo and needs one.

hard to say because i’ve never ran it. i bought this for my civic but sold the car before being able to use it. i say “very good condition” because the turbo spins freely, has virtually no side to side or axial shaft play (except for normal movement which even brand new turbos come with) and this is with no oil currently in it, also has no cracks on it. other than that, varun’s seen it and described it as “mint.” it’s hard to offer “warranty” on this because if your friend installs it, boosts the fuck out of it, blows it and comes back to me saying i sold him a shitty turbo, he cant expect me to take him seriously. seeing how he already blew one, i wouldn’t be surprised if this situation actually happened.

wish i could tell you how it runs from experience, but your best bet is to come check it out for yourself and see if it interests you

sold.