FS Tanabe S Racing Medallion Exhaust! celica

i got a Tanabe Super Racing Medallion Exhaust for sale for a 7th gen celica will fit a gts or a gt… bought it in june 05 not even a year old i payed 570 for it shipped… its in brand new condition still on my car witch is in storage… i would like to get 450 for it so pm me if your interested thanks

How do you like the exhaust? And what do you plan on switching it to? Also you might be interested there is a shortcut somewhere on the newcelica.org site testing out all the pro mufflers. Hey there aren’t many of us celica owners around, so if you have any questions don’t feel afraid to ask me. We got to stick together.

AL you should pick that up…how much was the one you were looking at? also wasnt this brand toward the top 3-5 on the shootout?

yea it was!! it was the same horsepower gain as the trd i beleive thats why i got it i love the sound of the exhaust and it pretty sick but i want something a little more quiet i mean i got the silencer with it but i dont like the way it looks when its on… jeremy if you wanna take a look at it and hear how it sounds its still on my car… pm me back ill give it to ya cheaper then 450 sence no one is interested

7th gen celica? that’s way too many generations…they need to do away with it and bring back the supra…

sorry, totally off topic…just came to me when i saw the 7th gen thingie…

good luck with sale :wink:

but they did do away with it… :stuck_out_tongue:

on topic i might know someone interested

yea they did do away with them and the mr2 but they should of kept it around i appsolutly love the style and handling of my car just want more power but yea let me know if he is interested thanks