FS: Testing waters : Mainly Chuki parts..

Due to school and lack of money for school I have to try to sell off my stuff. I’m not desperate so lowballers are not welcome. All parts are in same condition as when I bought them. Add me to msn or send me an email if you are interested as I am pretty busy with school and forget to check the forum.(adamsoares@hotmail.com) Here we go:

-pdm front lip(from nelly)
-180sx/chargespeed side steps (nelly)

Will let them go together for $300, if not together then I’ll just get what I payed for them which I believe was 180 for the front lip and 150 for the side steps…correct me if I am wrong.
-again they have not been installed and they are fresh, Nelly made them for me I believe a couple days b4 pick up.

-Bings short shifter- I believe I payed 90$ (never installed)
-DC sports style header 4-2-1 decent condition
-AEM short ram intake (blue in colour) filter not included

I payed $300 for the headers and short ram intake…I’ll let it go for the same or if someone comes soon I may be willing to drop prices.

Kakimoto 2.5" complete catback I believe its a 4" outlet…I have never installed this myself, I purchased it off a guy in North York, he said it came off of a sylvia with no knowledge of kms…asking $300

I believe thats all for now…reeaaallly dont want to sell any of this, but with the situation right now I could use the money.

Oh as for pics I will see what I can do, Im really busy lately so I will see what I can do, I have a midterm tomorrow so hopefully Friday I can get pictures taken and I can send them to whomever is interested.

Thanks.

Adam.

do you have any pics of the exhaust?

pics of the lip and side steps?

as i said in my original post I will try to get them up, but if you really want pics, check any of nelly’s threads they are the 180sx chargespeed ones and the pdm like one…

interested in the short shifter. got any pictures? thanks

its on bings website but here it is anyways without the shift knob and I have a brand new oem bushing from nissan…theres one on it already but ill give u both.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4816/shifterandknobnh0.jpg

here’s the skirts and lip on one of the members car i forget who it is or how i got the pic…prolly from nelly’s thread.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9335/skirtsliplm1.jpg

since im on a roll heres the intake but its blue not purple and theres no filter

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8435/intakerl3.jpg

is the lip and side skirts still for sale? willing to ship?

still for sale yea, i dont even know how I would ship it they are pretty big…oh yea i also have an oem rear lip and a zenki front lip…

How much for oem front and rear lip?

bump still for sale

everything is still for sale except short shifter and intake tube they are gonee…i also have front and rear strut bars, megan racing they are chrome in colour brand new i only installed the front bar once but then took it off in a matter of 5 minutes i’ll let them go 70 each

still for sale bump it up

bump again ttt

nelly’s pdm lip sold, short shifter sold, intake tube sold, everything else still available…thats 180sx skirts, front/rear strut bars, zenki front lip, oem rear lip, DC sports style headers, kakimoto 2.5" catback 4" outlet…

wud the short shifter for on any tranny?..which wud it fit

short shifter is sold^^^^…sorry…

Ok, since I still have a lot of parts left, I was thinking of just selling my car and the parts all with it. It is a 93 hatch, white, couple rust spots, 5 speed transmission, moon roof, hicas still works as far as I know, 266 km, just got the windows tinted this august by audioheaven, passed safety and etests no problem, some parts already on the car, Grex trust shift knob, nismo style ebay steering wheel, Piaa 4700k bulbs with H4 conversion housing, from ebay as well, deck and speakers im not sure if I will include them but it is a Pioneer DEH 5800 model from this past summer along with infinity reference speakers all around. Anyways, I will try to get pics up sometime soon, as I am busy with school its kind of hard, any questions send a pm or add me to msn adamsoares@hotmail.com…with all the parts lookin for 3000 obo…i guess with deck and speakers 3300 obo…thanks guys

bump…pending for sideskirts…rest still up for grabs, check car for sale thread for updates and pics to come