fs: the NEW megan racing downpipes.....( must read )

Megan Racing has designed the sickest downpipe i have ever seen…it is stainless steel and 3 inch diamater…however, the great part is that it has a 4 inch piece of flexpipe in the middle of the downpipe…this means, no more stress at all on any manifolds, studs, or turbo bolts…the worst problem sr20 motors have is the fact that the turbo bolts come loose to do the exhaust shaking the turbos and causing the bolts to loosen up and gaskets to crack and leak boost…this new downpipe takes 100% Stress off the turbo and those bolts holding the turbo to the manifold will never come loose if installed well…the best part is the price…$170 cdn !!! If i can get a few guys in the price will drop a lil bit…
peace

I am in depending of when you can have them available ,

I’m down.

might be. let me know when

Do they come woth any pre-installed bungs?

Varun: Anything in the works at Megn for top-mount T3/T4 setups? :dunno:

get me one to fit an rb20.

which is why mine are all tac welded… no way their coming loose

but awesome idea for megan

this will fit an rb20 motor for sure…i just gotta make sure that the turbo outlet is in the right position…

get pics of these things, heck, even i am interested…lol

I will vouch for the bolts comming loose, Ive spent too much money putting them back in

ill have pics early next week for sure.

thats what i’ve been trying to figure out…if the sr downpipe is the same as the rb downpipe…jsut the extension differnt.

lemme know

any downpipe can be used dude…its just the positioning of ure outlet thats what it all boils down to…peace

mmmm…its sexci