FS: The rest fo my stuf that needs to go.

From the last post…And More

Corona Clock- $10

Giant Beer Watch/Clock ( 6 ft tall goes on a wall)- $15

Guiness Mirror- If cooter doest take it by Friday

Real Genuine Bar Becks Beer Light- If cooter doesnt take it by Friday

Scarface Special Anniversary DVD- $10

Dvd Player w/ remote (Gray) Small and Compact no its not portable just easy to hide behind you tv or entertainment system- $15

92-93 Accord Clear Corners- $5

92-93 Accord JDM Corners- $8

Fossil Blue Dress Watch few scrathes needs new battery- $15

Toro Stool ( Cushiony Top Red says Toro lol, Brand new (Pretty cool actually)- $25

Brand new Set of 5 multicolor shotglasses, meant for bodyparts ie: A chicks chest - $10

Hockey Shelf, mde out of real hockey sticks, real cool- $10

I Wana see pics of the becks one…tell cooter not to take it by friday, I <3 Becks just cause it reminds me of peroni only alittle less smooth.

ill take the clock watch scarface dvd player and shotglasses for 40.

Bump, everything need to go.

B/O on all items, must be reasonable though

still have the dvd player?

Yup, everything there I still have.

can you find me a pic of that hockey shelf? sounds kinda cool

also how much did you want for the guiness mirror

pics of guiness mirror (if jdmr2 doesnt take it) and the dvd player?

where are you located… intrested

Guiness miorr got sold to cooter. sry for not taking it away.

Located in williamsville.

dvd player no digi camera. Its about the width of a textbook but a little shorter. Comes with remote. Perfect to put in a glovebox or hide behind a tv, or just go on top of the tv and actually fit. Gray comes w/remote

sweeet… wanna meet up somewhere around 5:30-ish? (prefer around the BLVD mall area, as I dont know the area all that well)

shoot me a pm

Bump

DVD Player Has been sold.

Shot glasses, bar watch other dvd player and scarface- sale pending to dirtye30 if he gets back to me soon enough.

If not still have all that, including a AKAI dvd player. Real Nice. Plays cd/dvd and mp3’s. Bass/Treb/Balance control konbs on front with light up screen.

can you send pics of the Giant Beer Watch/Clock and the hockey shelf?

e-mail - z24guy_93@hotmail.com

im interested in the scarface dvd

Bump, still got lot left

Bump, running errands all day after 2 tommorow. Only day off work. If anyone wants anything or wants to se anything or w/e let me know

pics of shelf

You guys are killing me with these pictures, Im broke no camera lol. Ill try and get pics after school.

Bump still cant find a camera lol. B/O on but gotta be reasonable everything thats left.

Beer Light, Shelf, Watch, dvd, scarface, jus let me know

Bump, last call before it gets ebay