FS: The Sil40 - awesome new price

up UP UP AND AWAY

up again, starting to get more interest

$9500 OBO

Ok well my Subaru is fixed as of this weekend and now will have no use for this car so Ill take $8500 Cert and e-test or $8000 Etest.

I have no ware to store this car this winter so come and take it now

7 Day bump. Insurance is now off the Vehicle. So come to take a look as I am not going to be driving her anymore

To potential buyer just passing this on. Matt does not have access and any questions can be e-mailed to matthew.benson@mitekcanada.com

Im back, so PM away on this Baby,
Give me some offers

Its late in the year now but what the hell

Bump

any interest in a trade?
I have a 2002 dodge ram 4x4.
http://www.gtcars.ca/online/domestic-vehicles/74242-2002-dodge-ram-2.html#post439541

Sorry Man, I need to sell this so I can get a new working car. If you still have questions please feel free to PM me Purcell1.

So people have offered some trade offers. but unless you want my 2000 Legacy GT and my nissan on trade for a 05-06 Legacy GT or a 06 9-3Aero I am not looking for trades :slight_smile:

Bump Again.
Send me some offers. Maybe you will be lucky and ill except. Just don’t low ball as I am selling close to a lowball as it is.

I might sell and lower the price with out the Audio also, I just wont be taking anything like two grand off as some people have wanted.

Let’s see some under hood pics of this beauty Matt… Under car pics would help too.

That is one FULL list of TOP quality parts man.

Ya, that can be done, Ill add them when I am on my home computer :slight_smile:

Here ya go,
They are not the best but they should give a good idea

Up

up again

Show me the money

Bump Bump I belive I just bought the car!!! lol thanks again Matt PUMPED ABOUT Getting her in to my and the Wifeys hands!

Nice buy!

Benson, confirm the sale of your car and I’ll lock the thread up.

I deposit will be put on the vehicle this week. Ill let you know Rich so it can be confirmed closed then.

Thanks Man.

Bump! I belive I own this Sexy Sliva now! lol hehe ZING