FS: TI-83 Plus Calculator, Skype USB Phone, more.

1) TI 83 Plus Graphing Calculator - Works perfect. Graduated so I will never need this again. Asking $40.

2) Skytone RST-103 USB Phone - Works great with Skype and for any other VoIP application. Picked up a WiFi phone now so I don’t need this anymore. Asking $20.

I actually need a VIOP phone to use for a DSN line over here and although the army can spend trillions but nobody can give up the coin for a phone over here. We usually use the cisco 7940 will this do the same job?

The Cisco phones are stand alone devices rely on a specific server to handle calls and configure them. This is a simple USB device that you plug in and it can interface with VoIP software such as Skype. You need a computer and software to use this unlike the Cisco phones.

Ok i get what you are saying. Damn

30 bucks for the calc i need a new for classes

HAHA… Soo many of the WRT-54g’s are bricked… I have a use for it if i can de-brick it…

Hmm…

I still want a v1…

$40 and its yours. you just have to wait till next thursday when i come back as its been moved to storage and i dont have access till then.

There is cables and methods on eBay. Its simple if you have a JTAG cable. You can either make one or buy one and rewrite the chip on it. I don’t have the time but I think they are 11 bucks shipped or something.

Yea… i was browing the dd-wrt forums a while back and passed a thread about that…

i kinda need another cheap router… hmmm…

I will be back in buffalo tomorrow for good if anyone wants to pick up anything.

I think I still have it all, cant remember what I threw out…

I know I have the USB Phone and calculator, maybe the router too…