FS Tippmann 98 Custom

to the top

bump dis 100 bucs come on guys some onr has to need a marker

bump 100 bucs again

what do you still have available??? im interested PM me

still for sale??

yea its for sale

SOLD!! to me…there were some parts missing and some broken parts not mentioned in selling add be cautious with this seller!!

AND AN OUT DATED C02 TANK!!

Glad i passed on it

ya thanks for the useless comment.

the only thing useless is you and you gun asshole:finger:

WENT TO SHOOT THE PAINTBALL GUN TODAY AND IT DOESNT WORK! DISSASSEMBELED THE GUN AND THE TRIGGER WAS HELD ON BY A HAIR TIE!
((WARNING))DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER HIS STUFF IS JUNK!!!

4GCIVIC69 SHOULD BE BANNED!!!

That is really beat! Can you supply pictures. I used to have aTippmann. I want to see this craftsmanship.

tell me about it im pissed lol no unfourtianately i took the hair tie and put it in an envelope and mailed it to the prick with a nice big F-you letter.

DUDE, chill the fuck out

dude look around on the net that was there to lighten the trigger pull… you dont need the spring to shoot the gun it will recock itself… if the gun got jammed just oil it it hasnt been shot in so so long

here a little proof that the hair tie mod exists except they used rubber bands which broke to often so i want and used a hair tie…

Trigger Mods

Tippmann 98 Custom Mods

Lighten Trigger / Replace Sear Spring

Find a clicky pen. Dissasemble the pen and remove the spring.
Dissasemble your gun, take out the “stock” spring. Put the 2 springs side by side and use wire cutters to cut the pen spring to the same length as the original spring, or until it fits the way you want in the slot near the trigger. Place the old stock spring in a safe place just incase you want to switch back. This will make the pull extremely light.

Next, Replace your sear spring with 2 orthopedic elastics. Well, one is perfect but I used 2 just to be sure if one snapped there is a backup. However you do not need 2 and they should not snap. Also i notice 2 brings the hammer back faster.

Doing these 2 mods to your trigger and sear will increase your Rate of Fire dramatically.

I shoot much faster.

Here the link if you think i made it up bud…
CLICK ME

Any other problems just let me know and ill prove you wrong once again thanks for the sale

believe me i oiled the gun and it does not work, i even went to the extent of puting the stock sear spring back in and buying an o ring kit and replacing all of the o rings, the gun still does not shoot. It is not locked up it just constantly lets air out. you pull the trigger and it just flaps like it would if you were running out of c02. Even adjusted the velocity and still doesnt work??? answer that.

dont tell me to calm down, how would you feel if u bought something that was missing pieces, cracked and does not work???