FS Tippmann 98 Custom

maybe you are really out of air… the gun never gave me any problems like this it always shot perfect for me so you know what i really dont know mainly cuz i never and i mean ever had a problem with it… why dont you just get it looked at… seriously i never meant to rip anybody off im sorry i was a dick in my last post i just got kinda mad and cofused cuz everything was fine when i left my house… i can understand why you are pissed about it i would be to and thats why im appologizing to you seriously…

[QUOTE=4gcivic69;624153]maybe you are really out of air… the gun never gave me any problems like this it always shot perfect for me so you know what i really dont know mainly cuz i never and i mean ever had a problem with it… why dont you just get it looked at… seriously i never meant to rip anybody off im sorry i was a dick in my last post i just got kinda mad and cofused cuz everything was fine when i left my house… i can understand why you are pissed about it i would be to and thats why im appologizing to you seriously…

ok well i got a little worked up and I still am a little, its just i kept finding one thing after the other that wasnt mentioned in the add. The tank is out of date and cant be filled the hopper was broke in many places, then the gun quit working…so you can understand my frustration.

take it to pm’s