FS: Tires, Rotors, Random

Slowly running out of budget for the season. Help me so I can come out to events!

All parts located in Waterloo. However, depending on timing I may able to meet up in Oakville/Sauga & GTA.

PM is key.

(Trades welcome) Things I currently need: kade t-stat, fan controller, water temp gauge + sender

1 ) PAIR of brand new Bridgestone RE-01R - 225/50/16 - $350 OBO

2 ) PAIR of almost new Falken Azenis RT-615 - 225/50/16 - $300 OBO

• Used for 2 grip laps
  • Azenis logo still visible on tread

OR ALL 4 TIRES FOR $600 OBO

3 ) PAIR of Bridgestone RE92’s - 195/60/15 - $30

• Lots of meat left to burn off. Will measure depth if you really need to know.

4 ) PAIR of '93 - '97 Altima front rotors - 4x114.3 - 11" Diameter - $50

• Will work for 180sx, might be too thin for q45 & j30’s
  • Minor surface rust was wire wheeled and hats sprayed flat black

5 ) PAIR of 240sx rear rotors - 4x114.3 - $20

• Minor surface rust was wire wheeled and hats sprayed flat black

OR ALL 4 ROTORS FOR $50

6 ) KADE flywheel - $20

• Can include bolts

7 ) Chuki DTRLs - $10

• No subharnesses

8 ) s13 cruise control assembly - FREE until I toss it out

Thanks for looking.

i would like to get that flywheel
has it been resurfaced b4?

ill take the RE92s - 195/60/15 - $30
pm send!

Gonna be in Toronto anytime soon? Interested in front rotors.

not sure since this is the flywheel that came with the car. i have another flywheel back at my parent’s place too.

just quickly checked with my calipers to the best i could since they don’t reach that far in. but i’m getting on average a 0.30 mm difference between pressure plate cover surface and clutch plate surface. not sure if this means anything to you though.

i will most likely be in toronto within the next 3 weekends. i’ll be at sq1 this weekend most likely if you wanna make the trip or if you’ll be around. let me know and i can bring them with me this weekend if you want. otherwise i’ll just get back to you when i know i’ll be in toronto.

How comparable are the azenis to the 912’s?

May be a dumb question. Yet I am curious about the performance difference.

Might be interested

^^Personally I don’t know since I’ve never used 912’s. However, so far from what I’ve seen a ton of guys were rockin the 615’s on most of the lapping days I went to last season. They’re not as popular as they used to be though a couple of years back since you now the Dunlop Z1’s, etc. The grip in dry is well worth the price though…but they’re not so great wet. I’m planning on running a pair on the rear this year so that’s why I’m getting rid of this pair.

A friend of mine had them on all 4 corners on his Paseo with a starlet motor built to the tits in it. They stuck pretty good. Yet the car is extremely under weight compared to an S13 with suspension mods.

I got 912’s all around right now. I have taken corners at speeds that…well you would think wtf. They seem to hold very very well. They out last my Tanabe sways in fact lol.

Yet, thanks a lot for the info. I just always like Falkens. I should probably lean towards a complete set if I were to swap how ever.

Thanks bro.
GLWS

I will also spread word.

chris get the reo1rs they are much better than the rt615s

How much those go for? Twice the price probably

DAM! I’m in the market for some new fresh rubber on my 16’s…right now it’s out of my price range, but if they’re not gone, I’ll let you know bro!

912s is their top all season tires but its nothing comparable to their rt615s ul be able to take the turn alot faster with these on :slight_smile: and if u have the Bridgestone RE-01R u can even top the rt615s even a lil faster .

rear rotors sold.

bump

re92’s sold.

bump, send me some offers…everything’s obo.

willing to sell both rt615’s & re01r’s together much lower

bump

bump

300 obo for re01r’s
250 obo for rt615’s

bump

300 obo for re01r’s
250 obo for rt615’s