FS: TKO, SFI bellhousing and more for foxbody

I bought this from a member on the MOMs site this winter. If anybody is interested in this please call me at 716-661-3166. My zip is 14701. Trying to get rid of this so I can buy another fox. Following is his old ad…

Selling my TKO setup. Prices are listed below. The TKO was just looked at by Brennan Ashworth @ proformance transmissions. I paid to have him dissassemble, clean, inspect, and reassemble the transmission. He told me that everything looked fine inside. The bellhousing just came on the market last year and is very nice compared to anyother SFI sbf bellhousing, How about half the weight of a lakewood bell, no need for a longer clutch fork, tighter tolerances, and will fit both the T-5 trans and TKO. I can get pics just ask and leave your email. I will be picking the trans. up from brennan in the next few days. If you have any questions just ask.

TKO transmission

SFI quicktime bellhousing (less than 1yr. old)

Steeda tri-ax shifter

Aftermarket Clutch quadrant

Fidanza billet steel flywheel

Firewall cable adj.

Ford Adj. clutch cable

Aftermarket Heavy duty clutch fork

I paid $1250 for everything and don’t really want to take to big a hit on it. Thanks for looking guys!

Tom

tko 500 or 600?

and how much for just the tranny

1. I don’t really want to seperate but may consider it if it all doesn’t sell in a couple weeks.