FS: Tmobile Dash

Gotta sell for my Iphone.

125.00 Pics below.

I will call tmobile and unlock it if you want, they do it free. Phone is about 1 year old, never dropped. There is some wear on the top and bottom from when i bumped it when i had it in a holster, but thats about it, screen is perfect, comes with a 64 meg mini sd card and adaptor, chargers, box, manual. WM 6.0 from tmobile, I never put and homebrew roms on this one. More info from tmobile.

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=2] Everything you need to stay connected, all in one sleek package. Send, receive, and reply to your personal and business e-mail easily with a full QWERTY keyboard and the convenience of Microsoft® Office Outlook® Mobile. View photos, videos, and large attachments, and share them with others or browse the Web using super fast Wi-Fi connectivity. All of this in a slim Windows Mobile® Smartphone that’s comfortable to hold and provides crystal-clear calling.
Basics
Size: 4.4 x 2.5 x 0.5 inches
Weight: 4.2 ounces
Included battery: Li-Ion
Talk time: up to 5 hours
Standby time: up to 9 days
Band (frequency): 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;1900 MHz
Included Accessories
USB Cable
AC Adaptor
Battery & cover
Top Phone Features