FS: Tmobile Wing

phone is in good condition some of the paint on the talk and end button is comming off. everything works good and the phone will come with a 2gig micro sd card and cable to use from phone to PC. I will either trade for a nother tmobile phone and cash or a unlocked Iphone the 4 or 8 gig, i dont have any pics but just search google here is the phone on the tmobile website http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=T-Mobile-Wing™ its $299 with contract i guess if no trade ill let it go for $220

interested in a bb pearl ? why dont you like this phone ?

bc i want a phone to use as an ipod, i wanna go buy the touch and figure kill two birds with one stone.

bump i need this gone bid on a iphone and no longer need this will except all offers, nice phone just want something more and non windows based. $150 obo

do you know if you have to change your plan at all? i have the blackberry pearl now and have had my eye on this phone for a while but wasnt sure if i had to change my whole plan around.

nope not at all. and it has WiFi which i bet u know. do you have the data plan or just Tzone?

just tzone. i use to have the whole deal with everything but i was paying for a ton of stuff i wasnt even using.