FS: TONS of Mag's and Sales Brochures

Asking Price: Best / Soonest offer
Condition: Mostly 8/10 lots 9/10
Will Ship?: Not the lot, but individuals or pairs… sure.
Contact Info: Send PM

Description:

I have a ton of Car magazines and sales brochures to get rid of.

Please do not ask me for all of the ones with a certain car in it, I did that way too many times years back already…

I am looking for the best offer on these, will take pretty much anything reasonable including parts or cash etc… at some point, I’ll be giving them away, but they must go soon.

Here’s the list:

-Road & Track-
52 issues between Dec. 89 to April 97

-Motor Trend-
56 issues between June 91 and April 98

-Car and Driver-
58 issues between Mar. 91 and Jan. 98

-Automobile Mag.-
40 issues between Feb. 91 and Dec. 95

-Auto Motor Sport- (German Mag, no English)
37 issues from the early to mid 90’s
These ones have lots of neat stuff going on, I wish I could read German. The ads are pretty cool like for wheels and stuff.

-Sport Compact Car-
The most complete set containing almost all of the issues between 1997 and 2004. Thats over 70 issues.

None of these magazines are cut up, ripped or folded up.

I also have a huge pile (if I actually piled them up) that would stand between 4 and 5 feet tall of Sales brochures from just about every car manufacturer including Japanese, German, British, and American cars. I even have a bunch of Sales videos of various makes and models.

PM of reply here if you have questions.

I’ll see if I can get some pics later on if I have the time and there is interest.

Thanks guys

Theo
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread ** ** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting ** Asking Price: $ (OBO) Condition: New/Used Location: City, Province Will Ship?: Y/N Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet Description: