FS: tons of pc stuff

ATI Radeon 9200 video card: 128mb ddr 4x/8x agp. used for 1 year. original box, manual, drivers. going for $66 + $8 shipping on newegg. $30obo
specs:
Chipset Manufacturer: ATI
Core clock: 250MHz
D-SUB: 1
DirectX: DirectX 8
Memory Clock: 400MHz
Memory Interface: 128-bit
OpenGL: OpenGL 1.3
PixelPipelines: 4
TV-Out: S-Video/Composite Out
VIVO: No

Call of Duty 2: only had it 2 months. i beat the game and dont play online enough to want to keep it. $25obo

Swat 4: this has been sitting around awhile collecting dust, $15obo

all discs are in excellent condition and i have all boxes and manauls

EDIT: i also have these for sale. ALL are brand new, never opened, i have removed the UPC’s.

Lexmark Printer / Scanner / Copier (X2470)

Multipurpose printing: The Lexmark printer/scanner/copier uses thermal inkjet technology to create great-looking documents for the home or office. Use this machine to print, copy, scan, reduce and enlarge photos and documents. Share your scanned photos by email or easily print them.
Ink cartridge: The innovative ink cartridge produces color prints as well as black and white prints, so there’s only one cartridge to replace.
Printer resolution: Print black and white images up to 1200 dpi, as well as beautiful color images up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Print without a PC : Quickly print photos without a PC using your PictBridge digital camera interface.
Scanner: The flatbed color scanner easily handles books, traditional photographs and more. The 36-bit color depth and optical resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi means colors look as good on your screen as they do in the original.
Cool software: The exclusive Lexmark Imaging Studio Software enhances photos and is easy to use—scan and copy, remove red eye removal or fix colors with just one touch.
Printer speed: Enjoy print speeds up to 17 ppm for both black text and color prints.
Copier speed: Enjoy copy speeds up to 12 ppm for both black text and color prints.
Photo printing: Print 4" x 6" or 8.5" x 11" borderless photos, or print with borders in sizes up to 8.5" x 14".
Automatic document feeder: The feeder tray can hold up to 100 pages of 20 lb. paper.
Connectivity: This multifunction printer is USB-compatible. The USB cable is not included.

$60obo

D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router (DI-524)

Network convenience: D-Link gives you a fast, secure router that’s also easy to use. It features 802.11g technology—nearly 5 times faster than 802.11b. Now you can share a cable/DSL Internet connection, hard drives, files and printers without the hassle of cables, or connect four wired computers through the integrated switch. The simple, web-based configuration makes for easy setup.
Features: NAT firewall to block hackers, VPN (Virtual Private Networking) for authorized remote access, easy web-based configuration.

$50obo

eTrust Internet Security Suite R2 (PC)

eTrust ® Internet Security Suite provides comprehensive protection against viruses, hackers, identity thieves, spyware, spam, offensive web sites, and other online threats that can jeopardize your privacy, your data, and your PC’s performance. It combines easy-to-use, business-strength technology with preconfigured settings and automatic updates that take the guesswork out of PC security.
Finds and removes viruses: This trusted antivirus software automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Trojan horses and worms. Keep spam and phishing email out of your inbox and keep deceptive pop-up windows and banner ads off your screen.
Protects against spyware: Surf the Web without being watched by dangerous spyware and without getting hijacked and redirected to spyware download sites.
Automatic updates: Enjoy your computer with confidence, knowing you have automatically updated protection against viruses, Trojan horses and worms.
Web protection: Block offensive websites with the five pre-configured protection levels, ranging from Monitor to High, which include different combinations of commonly blocked categories.

$20obo

bump, taking offers.

where u located? i am interested if its close.

i live in wheatfield, go to UB north and work in lockport.