fs: TOO MUCH NISMO

ok i’m making one big thread instead of bumping old ones and making seperate thread for new items for sale.

i have ONE (1) nismo recaro seat for sale. very rare to come across this seat and was used on the gtr lm car. no rips or tears on it just some average wear. comes with sparco rails.

$850 firm w/ seat bracket $650/ w/o bracket. firm

Set of s14 Nismo r-tune coilover. never seen winter about 15k on them. in very good condition and no blown shocks. awsome daily/track set up

$1000

NEW s14 nismo power brace.

picture is on top w/ the coils.

$220 obo

pair of RARE nismo NS5R (270r) rims that have been resprayed gunmetal. NO TIRES

17x8 +25

$400obo

its the front 2 in the pic

brand new nismo 270r replica body kit. never been mounted on and been stored in my room for over 2 years now.

$700 for the set $250 each piece.

not actual item pic but an idea of how it should look after installed.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/270r.jpg

i have sr20det nismo rocker arm stoppers (RAS) for sale. they are very very lightly used still looks brand new. comes with very hard to come by so grab it while its available.nothing special from other rocker arm stoppers.

$140

rare AUTHENTIC nismo steering wheel made in italy. very hard to come by. its in very good condition. i have a nismo hub and nismo horn to go w/ it so everything is plug and play w/ no gettho horn hook up.

$480firm for the bundle or $400firm w/o hub and horn.

RARE nismo 270r grill. bought this brand new i mounted it on the car and it has never seen paint. still like brand new and an awsome piece if your doing a 270r conversion.

$350obo

nismo LMGT4 18x9.5 all around w/ near new tires. saw the road only 2 months. 235/40/18 hankook rs-2 and 235/40/18 dunlop fm901 all was bought brand new and still very beefy. all concave faces and nismo usa discontinued selling lmgt4’s. only reason im selling is cause i want to go w/ lmgt4 10.5 +15.

$2100firm w/ tires and will not part rims w/ tires

im sure i got more stuff that will be up for sale so keep posted.

NO TRADES and SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE

----> low ballers will be ignored

LOCATED IN TORONTO

for any questions you can email at jon_john_9017@hotmail.com or pm

thanks,
jon

what is the offset on the lmgt4’s?

sorry i missed that part of the info.

the offset is +30 on the lmgt4

18x9.5 +30 all around

UPDATE

18x9.5 +30 bronze lmgt4 are pending
replica 270r body kit pending

ADDED

stagger set of 18x8.5 +25 18x9.5 +30 SILVER NISMO LMGT4

in very good condition nismo sticker is peeling (not much tho)

$1650 firm w/ a pair of decent rubber mybe a set.

pics will follow after

body kit sold

nismo seat is off the car and ready to go.

bronze nismo lmgt4 buyer disappeared so they are back for sale and tires are off $1800 w/o tires

New price on silver lmgt4 stagger set up $1600 w/o tires.

WILL TAKE SOME OFFERS BUT NO LOW BALLERS or i’ll just ignore you.

thanks,
jon

zzz we need the edit botton back…

silver lmgt4 stagger set up i ment to put WITH tires (rt615 255/40 and some beefy 18" tires re050 most likly)

UPDATE

-Nismo NS5R come with z1 star specs tires now (paid 400 new and used this summer only)
-Non stagger Bronze Nismo LMGT4 - $1800 w/o tires or 1880 w/ my drift tires(used re050 runflats still beefy and have lots to choose from and you must mount tires)
-Stagger Silver Nismo LMGT4 - 1550 w/ tires (2 tires not mounted)

SOLD:
Nismo seat
Replica body kit

steering wheel pending

and bump

bump still got most of the stuff here