FS: Toyo Garit snows 215/55/16, with steelies

So I took these off the car, I don’t think we’re gonna get too much more snow and I’m sure I can ride out the rest of winter on my all-seasons. Next winter I will be looking into getting another car for a beater, so my car will be stored most likely. I’m hoping to use the money to put toward some nice summer rims for my car.

These Garits were purchased in November of 2007, and I will provide the original receipt as proof of that. My car had 97,715KM on it(also noted on receipt) at the time of purchase and it now has 106,986KM on it, so basically these tires have UNDER 10,000KM on them!! About 85% tread is left. These are high performance winter tires and one of the best out there, do some research and you will see that these are worth every penny and I would not consider using any other tire. With tax these cost me $1130.88 including the 16" steelies.

I’m asking $650!! OBO for the set, tires and steelies. Serious offers only please, PM me to work something out. I will try to post pics in the next day or so. Also, you can email me at mobius1@hotmail.com <-- best way to reach me!

Oh yea, forgot the tire size, it’s 215/55/16. 5x114.3 16" steelies. Located in the east/central part of the GTA