FS Toyota Supra 1JZGTE twin turbo

sup all, i posted this car in the end of fall and got too many low balls, so its a new season and here we go again.

Mk3 Toyota Supra Targa Top
first production year(the lightest as well) 1986.5
240xxxk on chassis, 60xxx motor n tran
new paint job
Lexus pearl white on blue clothe
30% tinted, power seats, power windows, tele steering ect.
aftermarket sound system, speakers focal front components, rear fill focal axcess mid range. 10" woofer in seal spec box
all new (used) jdm “twin turbo limited” moldings and trims (rare)
original toyota part “supra momo” steering wheel (from jdm TTR supra)
1JZGTE twin turbo swap, not just motorset, full clip was purchased and installed at PURAUTO
R154 tranny
3:73 lsd diff (all new seals, shafts and main)
motul syn oil, motor n diff
full exhaust 3" from turbos bac, including y pipe
255l walbro fuel pump
boost, oil pressure, water temp guages
AEM tru boost electronic boost controller
Greddy turbo timer
bilstien shocks
JDM 1JZGTE tachometer (higher redline n digits)
short throw shifter with TRD knob
slotted/drilled rotors, kvr pads
All new weatherstripping and targa seals. hood struts
3 piece tail light conversion,
Greddy body kit (sides n rear not installed)
hard pipes done, iridium plugs
ect yada yada yada, the car is in amazing condition, for those who seen it in person can vouch.
i have absolutely nothing to hide, i have all if not most receipts for everything i bought, including all work done by PUR.
my rating on the exterior, 9 only because of minor stratches on the glass n the rear needs to be more lower
interior 8 : car was oringinally ulgy burgandy, i drove down to the states and did a swap, and some panels were damaged (in the rear, so i couldnt take them…the donor car was hit from behind)
underbody 9: beautiful condition, it was well taken care of be previous owner, and recieved high grade underbody coating that pretty much is still in perfect shape.

i originally listed this car for 8k range and is well worth it.
i have dyno sheets and all documents to back up my claims in money i put in.

i want 6500 firm on this, please no lowballs.
Car has been in heated storage in winter, and is still remaining there. Im located in brampton and viewing can be arranged wenever.
new pics coming this weekend.
contact Orin 416 524 3406
text from 8-5, call anytime after.

i know your getting pictures but do you have any old pictures to hold us over

the car is much better in person, but i do have some old pics, i will look for them and post

has this been sold yet?

sorry for the poor quality pics, my camera was stolen by my parents who so happenly paid a visit right before their trip to cuba. JACKED.

ill take better pics with a better camera when i get it back, but trust me this is wayyy better in person. Im getting a lot of lowballs, so just to let you guys know, i dont do crack, so i aint gonna sell you it for some stupid offer, i was firm on the price because i orginally listed this for 8gs.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

no its not sold, buy it :d…pics up

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

no its not sold, buy it :d…pics up

interested in trades at all?

That crazy ride height does not do this car justice man. Wth those wheels and that kit put on and lowered this car would look absolutely amazing. I’ll even shoot this car for a full photospread for free once that stuff is done.

i might take u up to dat offer, i was gonna grab those coilovers too, but i dunt wanna invest more $ if im sellin.

no more offers?

bumpity

This car is awesome in person, looks immaculate - I pulled up beside you a year or so ago with my white S13 coupe, chatted for a bit at the light :wink:

thanks bro, i really do appreciate the input

taking offers now, need to move as soon as possible

best offer so far 4800$, need to move asap!

trades?