FS/TR: Front Mount Intercooler

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: trade would be best
Condition: Used
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Ok ive got a used FMIC. I need a smaller one. I need a new/used FMIC that is 24.5" from end to end in width (from the inlet and the outlet end) and between 6" or 7" in height. If you got one that is in good condition with no leaks, pm me!

I have a Road Race Motorsports FMIC. It’s used but it’s too big for my set up. i want to stick my crash bar back into my car…i want to trade IC’s. The IC is still installed on my car atm. It’s 24.5" x 12" x 3".

Pm me if u got what i need!

Here s pic of my IC. its the big black one. haha

This is what im looking for but in the size i need.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/28x7x2-5-FMIC-TURBO-INTERCOOLER-ECLIPSE-TALON-MIRAGE_W0QQitemZ260174170540QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33742QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pics do not work

is this a d-series turbo kit? for sale?

ughh… no its just intercooler for sale.

I would be all over it. but its painted… that looses all the efficency of it…sell it to me cheap and ill buy it lol

No this is not a turbo kit for sale. this kit is installed on my Lancer.

And no the paint does not do anything to the performance of the cooler. The temps are the same. ive checked it wtih a temp gun at school. Before i painted it, i checked what the temp was at after a boosted run and then i did the same test after painting, no difference.

well Ive done research to it and it does affect it to an extent. depending what paint you use and how it holds heat. but if i paid you cash. what would you want for it? I also have a SRT-4 front mount if your interested… Its like
6-7" high and 3" thick and like 29 long… let me know

since this is for my other car set up, i dont really want to re do custom pipes for the IC. If i can get one that no more than 25" wide, ill do it… Cash wise, im not sure yet.