FS/Trade: JDM Drift Wheels: Modex - off a 180sx

Asking Price: $ (OBO) / Super Advans
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

OK guys, so I’d like to sell/trade my wheels. They are MODEX wheels designed by the famous real “drift king” Keiichi Tsuchiya. This is the same man who started the famous aftermarket suspension brand KEI Office :smiley: . They came on my car and to be honest I just want to go with a different look right now. Wheels are in amazing shape with no major problems.

Size:

4 bolt, 16x8 all around I THINK, the fronts might be 7 or 7.5

Tires are 205/55/16 up front with Pilots

235/50/16 in the rear, not sure on brand, but I could check.

Tires have great tread all around, so no need to worry about getting new tires for them. These are pretty beefy wheels.

I know a person on a forum that spend $400 per wheel on these, and then almost $400 each to ship them from Japan, so don’t waste my time with lowballers. To my knowledge these rims were only sold in Japan, so these are authentic JDM wheels. To be honest, I really just want to trade so my car is not just sitting on Jack stands. Might accept cash for the right price. I’m actually interested in picking up a set of advans, but I’m pretty open to trades. Remember, 4 bolt.

I don’t have the greatest pictures but here we go:

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/01/14/10/47/pic-20825.jpeg

Not my exact wheels, but the basically same ones:

http://www.club4ag.com/images/G-Speed/KS02R15X6%20100%20451.JPG

[SIZE=“6”]
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR OFFERS ON THESE RIMS. DONT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH GARBAGE
[/SIZE]

so how much you want!!!.. i might be interested

I would be MUCH more likely to take even winter tires or even stock wheels plus cash than I would to just sell them. You would probobly save some cash this way :wink: , cause I need wheels to put back on.

oh how i miss the old girl

they are 16 x 8 rear, 16 x 7 front

fairly light wheels

I swear you had a rant about people using JDM a few weeks back, this post is filled with them.

stock rims + cash ; perhaps we could work something out

Thanks for that Matty.

That rant was about people calling stuff JDM that isn’t actually JDM. These rims were only made for the japanese market, thats why I’m using the term. But anyway, PM sent to you.

post the price. both options too

okay now HOW MUCH!!!

I have a set of winters on steelies I’d be willing to trade + some cash for these rims. You can even keep the rubber!

FYI these rims generally sell for $500 / set.

400 plus 7’s

Stop cluttering my thread with your low balls. I’ve been banned for less than that ^.

If your serious about these rims or have any comments pm me about it.

the most i will offer is 400 plus teardrops with brand new tires

like dustin said these rims with tires usually go for 500

^ Hey man thanks for your post, now that I know what you would pay for them I can sleep better tonight.

Christ. A for sale post on SON would not be complete without people voicing there opinion on other peoples stuff, even when they have no intention on buying it, this classifieds section needs to be cleaned up.

i am intrested

but if you are trying to get 800$ for 500$ rims they will never sell

I originally bought these wheels, refinished them and sold them to matty for $650.

The wheels are straight and have no curb rash. On top of that they have pretty good sizing.

Great drift wheels imo.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2615000-2615999/2615009_18_full.jpg

how do like these super rare JDM TYTE made in Japan, exported from Japan Enkei 4X100 + 4X114.3, goldish meshies, with near new (5000Kish) Khumo AST 225/50/15? Have 4 even more rare centre caps.

JDM, Japan, NIppon, te-heee.

^ Thankyou for respecting my thread…

that was a sincere post, with a little added JDM hoopla for effect.

not interested?

Bump to the top. Still open to trades (wheels only).