FS: Traxxas 4tec r/c car

Making some room for other things so this is out. comes with everything needed to run, car, electronics(controller servos) 4 or 5 batteries, charger, extra set of tires, plus more. still have the original box and i think most of the paper work. this thing prob has 3 hours on it at the most usual scrapes and what not on the bottom and some wear on the wheels but nothin crasy. very good reliable fun ass toy. great for drifting or just rippin around.

looking for $100 or resonable offer.

if i had some money to spend on useless shit right now, ide be all over this.

r/c cars are fun. doing drifts burns through tires like whoa

nah drifting isnt bad at all i did the electric tape trick. just wrap the tires up some and the tape wears insted of the tires.

haha good move. i used to have a team losi stadium truck. i adjusted the shocks so that it would sit nice and low. i would do drifts in the street outside my house on dirt tires. the dirt tires are pretty sticky and thus wear easily. it was cool though, i miss it

anyways, back on topic, glws

bump

bumpppppppp

gas or electric?

it is electic 15 minute quick charge batteries so its not a big deal at all

BUMP

$85 obo bump for new price

Damn, I woulda bought it for a parts car, but i need the nitro one.

x…

trade for anything?

^^what u got

i believe that the suspension and what not r all the same i could look into it if ur interested

$75 bump ne one come on good xmas present

bump

still for sale i cant believe no one wants this thing

im so tempted, but i cant right now

well it seems like it may be around for a while let me know if u want it when u get some extra cash

bump for ppl with xmas cash