FS: Triton Trailer

Ive seen DIY kayak trailers that start with that one. People usually extend the wires and hitch so kayaks fit w/o hitting the tow vehicle.

But I’m just lazy enough that I don’t want to weld anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

If lazy is the issue selling the kayak is a way easier solution.

2 Likes

exchanging money is too much work, ill come pick them up for free :rofl:

ya id prob buy the 4x8 trailer, super useful if you dont have a truck
Somethimes i think the smart thing for me to do is to get a CT5 blackwing with a hitch instead of having a truck

The 4x8 HF trailer that folds for $549 is pretty cool since you can fold it and store it in a tiny footprint of your garage for the 99.9% of time you won’t be using it.

For me the once or twice I need a trailer every 2-3 years now I just rent one from Uhaul. Their little 4x8 enclosed is $14.95 a day. Their big 6x12 enclosed or open trailers are both $29.95 and when I’m done I don’t have to store it. Rent a couple times a year and it’s less than the cost of the yearly NYS trailer registration. There’s no mileage charge on uhaul trailer rentals either, so many times I’ve rented them as “local in town moves” and dragged them empty to where I was picking something up. Pick it up when they open and as long as it’s back before they open the next morning (they have after hours drops) it’s still “1 day local”. :wink:

2 Likes

My neighbor lets me borrow his trailer when we need it. Thats super helpful.

Dont want to pester him that often though.

You’re welcome BTW. I’m now going to have fucking kayak trailers in my FB feed for the next 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

lol. Thanks.
I immediately wanted to go to an AI site and generate a picture of two fucking kayaks.

I still might.

1 Like

Sometimes I really hate the Facebook algorithms. Ok, most of the time.