FS: Trust TiR (FULL TITANIUM) Exhaust for 240SX S14

I’ve decided to go another route so I’m parting ways with this. It’s never been installed. I’ve thrown away the box so it’s pickup only! PM me here if you are interested. My photobucket account is maxed so I will have to email you pictures (If you’d like to seem them).

I haven’t sold anything here but I’ve got 100% feedback on eBay and I’m pay pal verified. Pickup will be in Mississauga. I’m asking for $800 CND Or best offer. This is a steal and remember that this is a full titanium exhaust!

has it got a sexy burnt tip?

…are you on dorikaze?

I’m not apart of dorikaze, I mainly post on just Zilvia…Yeah it’s got the burnt tip! Oh I forget to mention that this has been discontinued (it’s out of production). Some of the specs:

Trust TiR Exhaust for Nissan 240sx S14 95-98 (FULL TITANIUM) 80mm, 3" piping. Total weight of exhaust is less than 15lbs!!!

It’s the same exhaust as this one (except at a crack head price)…

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-1164098593086_2088_5639223

I threw away the box but it’s still in the plastic and foam wrapping (to protect it). Again I have real pictures of it but my photobucket account is down so if you need pictures, please PM me a email address so that I can send them your way…

400 i will come pick it up let me no thanks

lmao 400 bucks … thats half his asking price

Son is getting even more ridiculous . WOW

^ No, that’s just how that guy works. Should have a rule in here that if someone lowballs your offer by a certain percent, you should be able to kick them in the nuts.

That’s a baller exhaust system though, glws!

it was just a offer wats the lowest??

FFS!

like seriously wtf is your problem frist you try and tell me that i am scaming some body when i offered on a car for my brother and now you talking more shit like fuck its a offer

Unrelated to the thread, take it to PM.

That’s WAYYYY too low of a offer. If you REALLY want it, I can try and work something out for you. PM me if you’re interested.

!!!To the top!!!

Lets bump it up…I’d REALLY like to sell this…

lol gj lowballer

Photobucket is now up and running…Here are the actual pictures of it…

I forgot to add something…

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER! First person to pick this up with $500 CASH gets it!!!

wow… thats a steal… If i have a S14 instead of a S13 I would soooo get this…

just read s14 … shit lol

!!!SOLD!!!

Mods can lock this thread!