FS: Tsuchiya's 180sx *Drift Car*

I think what you mean is "what makes this car so special to ask for ONLY 20,000$[/quote]

You sir are correct.

If this isn’t sold in 5mins I’ll take it for $17,000 in cash.

Do you have a trailer as well?

wtf dude did you win the lottery or something? how could you sell that car for such a cheap price???

p.s. when did you get an SR? i never knew you had one of those. i must live in a cave.

actually he lived in a cave and did the swap. i didnt know either till now and all this time i thought he wanted to stay home and jerk off instead of buying women whenever i called him out lol

You guys are so mean to get the DORIFTO FNF3 boys hopes up to get this car at ONLY $20,000…

are you guys being sarcastic? i’m lost

actually he lived in a cave and did the swap. i didnt know either till now and all this time i thought he wanted to stay home and jerk off instead of buying women whenever i called him out lol[/quote]

I heard those cave swaps add 5hp. I’m so buying this car, not for $17,000 though but at least $25,000.

Guys guys, thank you for all the kind words. I know. I was going to post it up for $25,000 but I really need to get this car sold as soon as I can. Hence the $20,000 Price Tag. Roast, pm me, i’m sure we can work out a deal. It’s very sad for me to see my baby go but it’s time for me to get out of the drifting scene.

Cloud, I always had an SR20 in my car. It was just never turbocharged. I finally turbo’ed it a few months ago.

PM sent.

Does it have any NOS?

lame attempt.

ill come by with 3 grand and take it off your hands

20 000 ? thats un real , come on 20 grand for a 240 ?

if u want turbo and u have 20 grand u buy a GTR.

in my opinon thats a waste of a post and i cant beleave any mod hasn’t done anything yet , oh wait their all probably the guys buddy who selling the car.

makes sense

Hahaha, it’s funny when things go over people heads.

Relax buddy.

WTF?

what happens when someone gives you the cash and finds out that the car is actually owned by me?

i will not be signing the back of the papers until i receive 8 GREEN BANANAS

uhhh this has nothing to do with anything.

GT’ed

GT