WTB: Cheap drift car.

Lookin at buyin a cheap Cor supra 240 Anything cheap under 800. m me let me know.

under 800? lmfao, GL man…if you find something with that price, you might drift into a wall because you brake fliud decided to leak somewhere on your which caused you to go quirrely into a bend…

Aside from flaming you a bit, the cheapest drift cars are either the ae86, or the 240sx…even a 3rd gen supra can be found fairly cheaply.

AE86 = cheap parts, light, hard to make power, cars in ontario tend to be rust infected to the max so grab something from the US or from out west.

240SX = underbody/frame rust is a huge common issue, easy to make power, easy car to work on, huge potential in looks and performance.

SUPRA = big ass car (heavy), performance potential is huge (engine wise), looks depend from person to person.

Ill always love my toyotas, but in this case, you wanna drift for the least maount of money? 240SX…easy.

GL in your search!

Having a budget of $800 is a joke but besides that, I would look for a S13. Expect it to be rusted. Weld the diff. Buy sum cheap used coilovers and hit up local tire shops for some used 195s.

Well thats the idea lol I already spent to much money on fixin up bensons Car so lol now its play time lol

we’re looking for a car around $800 then we will throw money at it and in light of the ae86 that just went for $600 and the toyota cressida thet went foe cheep its not a far stretch

$800, go on kijiji, you will find something
as for the budget 800 isn’t really a good base but hey some of us don’t have our parents $$$$$$$$$ to build a car… Good luck man

^ There are things called jobs. Some people have them. Saving more than $800 to buy a base to build a drift car on shouldn’t be too tough unless you are a fucking retard.

I would assume the guy either wants something cheap so if he crashes it is not the end of the world. Or, he is 15 years old.

you are full of win

hey i got a s13 got coils and 180sx subframes installed like a year or so ago it visually not the prettiest car got some rust no holes on the frame it my bro car letting it go for 1600$ firm if your intrested i no you said u got 800$ but take a look at c if you wana expand you budget a bit higher

Okay, I’m sure the world is filled with professional drifters, in which case buying a 800 dollar car would be a joke. But in this case, a case of the real world, people learn to be what they want to be. You have an ignorant case of the “dream” world. He’s not 15, he just wants to learn. Neither one of us here are 15, we just want to learn. I would like to ask you though, what did you learn on? I heard you went into a wall and took someone with you at one of your drift events, I sincerely hope that wasn’t a car worth anything more than 800 dollars. Because if it was, I would shoot myself in the foot.

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Sasha, but since you got your car built by him, I’m sure he means you too.

EDIT*

I was incorrect with the bolded information above, I apologize. But

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/briggs_d85/n502358764_1287292_4480.jpg
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/briggs_d85/n502358764_1287199_4677.jpg

^The cost bumper will cover 3/4 of the cost of the LEARNING drift slut noobie240 wants to buy.

p.s. Don’t be proud of yourself. You’re flaming on people who want to learn, that doesn’t make you cool. We all have jobs, hence why we buy things to play with. If I didn’t have a job, I wouldn’t have bought a g35 coupe. But I’m just 15, right?

I think your point by posting those pictures is that he messed up.

So?

I am just waiting for briggs to respond to this… haha.

lol wow didn’t think i would Make this much shit happend lol I kinda feel bad now. lol

dont feel bad about that… feel bad if you realize later that the money you spend on the 800 dollar car wasnt worth the hassle in the future. I would take everyones advise: Save UP! and DO some more research and inquires before jumping into something in that price range. Especially for 240sx’s … There arent alot of decent ones in that price range. the ones I see are usually hacked up or rusted lemons. Of course you could score one in that range from someone who doesnt know the value of the car, IE : (older people, people who arent aware of the Scene.)

you 2 retards are so dumb. i wasnt even flaming you. i was giving you advice. you were too dumb to just take it. good luck with your hunt for a car and your quest to drift. I dont plan to waste any more of my time with you super cool dudes.

You’re not getting the point of my post. But let me make it clear. To LEARN, buying a 800 dollar peice of crap, throwing some decent suspension at it, and plenty sets of tires isn’t a bad idea, in fact it is a good idea. Why? because of the simple fact that who-ever is learning how to drift WILL infact break something. But since most people here are adiment that a expensive machine is the way to go when learning how to drift, I would invite them to let me have a go in their vehicles. I’m sure the final corner at mosport has a beautiful wall that likes to eat 30,000 dollar 240’s, and I’m pretty sure I can’t drift.

To contribute however, here is a toyota Cressida. $750. RWD. Cheap.