FS: Turbo/Wastegate and more Updated 11/2 *

Haha, screw the BOV. I wish i had the cash for the whole package.

me 2.

Someone needs to pick this stuff up or I am going to have some expensive paperweights on my desk

That turbo is beyond tempting. I need to save like crazy…

yes you do…$ is good…spending $ is better

your part out, then work on, then part out, then work on mentality is about the gayest thing i’ve ever seen on an automotive forum. and your prices are out of fucking control. bump for the worst project car builder on nyspeed.

My prices are out of control for what?

If you dont like them feel free to DIAF…or since you have an STD from banging what is probably a close family relative you can die from that eventually.

Either way feel free to stay out of my thread and while I am flattered you have paid enough attention to me to give a detailed account of how my build process goes you can surely find a way to keep it to yourself.

It is budget based ebay deal wanters like yourself that is the reason modding cars is lame and not worth the $.

:gtfo:

TTT

can i get more pics of the BOV

its a new tial bov, there are pics all over the internet

ok thanks

Mr. Boots is right but if you would like more pictures of anything specific PM me and I will be happy to take care of it.

$$200 for the wastegate, $700 for the turbo ?

PM sent

BOV Sold.

Someone must want this monster turbo…

BOV, FMIC, Wastegate are sold sold sold

Turbo must go…would consider trades for a cheap gas mileage car in decent shape.

sorry its a low ball man , but if your ever in buffalo ill give you 100 for the cd player

Turbo still for sale…

:bump:

Bump for the Wastegate and Turbo

How much for the root beer?