FS/TW: GT35r TUrbLo and more ***Must see***

I have for sale/testing waters the following…

1- GT35r .82 t3t4 turbo Used for 580miles $1050obo
2- 3" 4bolt down pipe w/exhaust wrap and 2 o2 bungs welded and 3"flex $offer
3- 2 1/2 92-95 honda/94-01 integra charge pipes/for use with tial BOV (not included) make offer $$
4- AFI ramhorn t3t4 b series manifold. Has a 38mm wastegate flange $650 obo
5- 38mm tial wastegate $190 obo

This is currently on my civic. Youre more than welcome to stop by and look at it. The charge pipes and dp, i made myself and i know for a fact there are no leaks.
Everything has less than 600miles total on it. If you think prices are too high, just pm me with your offer. Imma cool guy.

I’ll give you a better deal if you buy everything.

I love this setup. Only reason im selling is because I decided to upgrade to a bigger tuRblo. :picard:

JoJo

t3 or t4 terblow?

i still cant get over how clean your install is

t3t4 BLOWBLOW
Buy it for the supra…haha

yea that is really clean - nice job. also that intake rules, :slight_smile:

I want to buy it for the supra but my manifold is T4 and I am dumb :frowning:

LOL. 500 miles and you already got the itch to go faster!.. :lol:

i know this feeling. you are wanting to kick yourself in the ass right now, but you are following through with it anyway. ill split the cost with you for therapy

WHat you need is a 47r. a 35r might be too small for it. :ohyeah:

HA…u wish mang…35r is right in the wheelhouse of what I am looking to do for next year.

Payments? :stuck_out_tongue:

well i ran 11.3 my first pass @ 18psi. Im sure i couldve ran high 10’s with better launch/axles
I was thinking about just turning the boost up to 28-32psi and try and run low 10’s but my goal now is to run single digits soooo i doubt id be able too with the 35r :thankyou:

depends. I have to think about it. :slight_smile:

plenty of guys hit single digits with 35rs in there hondas

TC76MPS (turbonetics) is your best bet. but it’s t4 based. pretty much a 76gts but it’s CHEAP in comparison. i think like $1050 new.

I kinda want the 42r. Its also a t4 so thats why im getting rid of the manifold. I dunno lets see what happens. Thanks

really? havent really heard or seen anyone hit the single digits with it.
Link?

:lol:
From selling to upgrading all in one week! Jojo you been taking lessons from Justin and I? :wink:

42r is BIG… just in physical size, not so much in output (in relation to its size)

Good turbo right there. Tup for good seller.

I still can’t believe people run the turbo oil and coolant lines across/through manifolds. The stainless braid is only covering the hose to protect from abrasion, its not heat resistant. I’ve seen cars come into hybrid like this with hose melting through the braiding or that the hose instead just fails and sprays oil/coolant everywhere. Oil on a glowing manifold = fire.

jojo why don’t you think you can hit single digit et’s on 650 hp? Get some traction or you wont hit it with 1000hp. your car weights easy 500 less than mine. Get some slicks and practice at the track.

This guy does it on a 16g… www.joebucci.com you have a good setup, just got to get used to it.

I dont know dude. Imma tard.
Im definetly getting new axles, lsd and work the tranny.
I havent seen a honda hit the single digit mark with a 35r yet. I also want a different setup. I was thinking 3" charge pipes 4" exhaust/dp and top mount with bigger WG and of course the 42r.
I might even bore the engine to 84mm. who knows. :eyebrow:

BTW, i do have slicks. MH 25x8.7s
I still had no traction. I was spinning 1st 2nd
Then again im using stock diff, so that mightve been the problem. My 1/8mile was 7.3 @ 102mph witha 2.0 60ft. what do you think?

hey jojo how much for the charge piping and BOV? pm me…thanks :slight_smile:

you dont even have a honda…lol
Pm’d anyways.