FS/TW: GT35r TUrbLo and more ***Must see***

No offense, but it’s the driver that’s the problem. Until you have 50-100 passes on your setup, you’re barely even beginning to learn it.

oh…but i will…very soon :snky:

thats fine. … I still want the 42r :slight_smile:

Don’t blame ya one bit. Nothin’ wrong with changin’ shit up. :tspry:

that engine bay is fucking beautiful, makes me want to buy a honda

GLWS

i might just have to buy another turbo off you jojo

Your 1/8th mile looks good but I think with practice you could run high 6’s at about 115. How much does the car way with you in it.

I don’t personally see upgrading till the setup is maxed out, but to each his own.

If you want to be different than most honda/fwd guys look into getting the power to the ground… this will be even more important when/if you go to bigger turbo.

Traction:
Maybe looking into an ems that can do traction control and gear and speed specific boost control.
if above is not an option then look into an avcr.
Traction control bars.
Driveshaft shop axles.
Slipable clutch like a carbon twin plate for better less drivetrain shocking launches.
Dogbox. see below comment
26" slicks on a 15" rim or a 24.5" on a 13" will give more sidewall crease area and reduce the overall gearing.
More seat time/practice at a track.
Please get a cage and live longer…you have little girls to think about.

I hope you look into a gforce built tranny… or at least have 3+ trannies sitting around to get you through the season, ask layzie, kingsario, or mr. smith. From what I’ve seen about transmissions for hondas the only two to use are Gforce and Liberty. Here is a thread I came across on the dsm forums that could be helpful with your soon to be had tranny problems…

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1692990&page=1
http://www.libertysgears.com/frontwheeldrive.htm
http://www.gforcetransmissions.com/default.htm

Thanks Gary. Well the car weights 2370 stock.
So far i removed heater/ac unit, power steering, gas tank, carpet and rear seats. The car still has to loose more weight…lol Id say 2200ish?
Add another 220 with me in it…lol

As far as the tranny/traction goes, well i kinda want to keep everything stock meaning i want the stock casing and shit. I might send it to Liberty to get done and install quaife. Im definetly getting new axles. I kinda want the dss axles stage 5’s but not sure if i want to spend the $1500± for them :slight_smile: lol
I already have Race engineering <–spl? traction bars installed. They work awesome.

Now for the cage, i already spoke to Paul about it. I think he told me something about an 8 point cage… <-- ? I dunno

I’ll start tearing everything up after xmas and hope to be ready by mid May. I have a couple guys interested in the turbo, so lets see what happens. Like i said, if I dont sell it before the end of this month, i’ll just keep it. :slight_smile:

wow!

Pending sale to local guy :slight_smile: Im getting a deposit for everything tonight.
That was fast…lol

aww I wanted to have a big 35r single digit local crew… you,mcginnis will probably be there next year, me maybe next year.

WHo knows. The guy wont have money until next week soo.

BACK up for sale

Pending sale

Turbo
D.Pipe
38mm Tial wastegate
dtube

Free shipping too…lol :slight_smile:

how much is he giving you for the turbo let me know mang

Im sorry Bill. I was going to text you, but forgot all about it.
I got like 7 messages from other peeps interested sooo… sorry

ahh damn you o well i guess ill have to beat you with the smaller turbo…

kisses

sell it to bill he’ll put it in the 9’s

hey you never know. Youre definetly a better driver than me so…lol
Fuck it, my excuse will be that I have a 4door and sooo yeah, you get the point.
lol

I dunno what going on with the hatch next year yet… either shooting for mid 10s as it sits or high 9s with turbo and race gas. Im still undecided with what I wanna do I wouldnt be able to make a decision this fast.

Hmmm I’ll sell you the 42r cheap, when i buy it…lol

One wheel peel, no burnout was done, you had no seat time in the car, and those are small slicks. Fix all four and you’d go mid 10’s on your current low boost. Then turn up the boost, sort a few other things out and you’ll be in the 9’s. Honestly I bet you could have run a high 10 just with axles that would hold a burnout.

Look what my car did at 3000 lb race weight on a 35r. You’ll make more power than me when you turn the boost up and you weigh a ton less. 9’s are in your reach.

OK OK now you can get the big turbo anyways because it looks sweet. :lol: