FS: Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller

Thought i’d have use for it this year, but looks like i wont. Snow is coming and no time left to play around with the car. Paid $110 for it, and that’s about what i’m looking to get. In great working condition…but why so cheap? it doesn’t come with the harness to hook up the switch so you can toggle between high and low boost settings on the fly. It’s a simple setup though…just your typical switch, and can easily be DIY’d. The graph for the wiring setup is everywhere online…i’ll post up a pic of the diagram later.

contact me via PM or email

i think this thing goes for $250+ new…so i’m not taking any lower offers. If you dont want to mess with the wiring on your own, the guy i bought it from told me that the harness from Turbo XS is only like $15…so altogether you’d be spending $125, less than half of what it costs new.

reason for selling?

i need a beater…badly…and to get a beater, you have to have money…something i dont have much of these days…

New lower price…now only looking for $60!!! I just want it gone…in perfect shape, just take the time to toss together a harness for it and you’ll have a $250 boost controller for $60 and some patience with wiring…

ill take it

is it sold?

yep, to me