FS/TW: 2000 Mazda Miata 5,000 OBO!

it could almost work for an ls1/t56 swap… but i need a DD kinda quickly and not another project

bump

8,000 obo
price lowered needs to sell this week.

jus make an offer

OBO

Now accepting trades for SUV ONLY. This is my gf brother car now and he is having another kid so he needs a SUV

Why? Does the mom want to give birth while off-roading or something?

HAHA no he already has a kid and he use to use this and now he is going to have 2 kids so he wants something for the family now and thts good all year round.

BUMP UP FOR SALE AGAIN

Shit, I may want this…

I have a 5sp swap for this if anyone is interested.

PM me details on that tranny, just scoping around

price is still high for a 2000…especially with an auto, IMO.

post this up on miata.net

glws

edit: $5000 isnt too bad. sorry about that. still, auto miatas are either really really easy to sell or really really difficult lol

Pmed you.

And for anybody else who’s wondering… it’s $350 for a complete 5sp swap from me.

They made auto miatas? learn something new everyday

wow now thats a price reduction holy shit GLWS

This car went from over $12,000 down to $5,000 obo in a little over a year in a half?

been wanting an nb, too bad its an auto. if he is willing to take 4k, let me know

a year… AND a half.

Do some people get boners when they get to point out grammar errors? So fkin lame and annoying.

Do some people truly struggle with simple language arts skills? Were you pro-GED in the education thread?

(I’m trying to help you out, bro)

they didnt make many. thats why some people think auto miatas are “rare”

actually, the man behind the whole miata design team had no intentions of putting an auto in them…but since theyd sell a few more because of an auto option, they had to have them.