FS: 2000 Celica GTS ( PRICE LOWERED!!!)

2000 Celica GTS with 106K
6-speed, Blue with BLK INT
the car is slightly modified with some goodies.
Rod millen exhaust
AEM intake
SFAC Apexi
KW coilover on 4 corners
18" forged wheels ( with brand new tires on 4 corners)
Full SSBC kit. ( with extra set of hawk pads)
Full Kaminari body kit (front Urethane bumper)
TRD wing
Sway and Strut bar.
Poly Urethane bushings
(also brand new carbon fiber hood, set of stock wheels and brakes if purchase the car)
thats all i can remember now. list more if i can remember.
i need this car gone ASAP!!! im moving down to Florida soon and i dont want to bring it down with me. i have other plans.
this car is a f**king steal. you cant even find a stock Celica with that price let alone this car.
im asking 8K FIRM. i will take nothing less. 7K without rims, BBK, and the Extra goodies.. I need it gone in 2 weeks. my # is 716-400-3187 or PM me. thanx

3 months and no takers

did you try newcelica.org…GLWS

Man i wish you had this for sell at the beginning of the year. I would of bough this in a heart beat. These car are sick fast. GLWS If you still have it next year I will be interested in it.

yeah its’ been 3 months but i didnt get the price i want. so this is the lowest i’ll go before i’ll ship it down to FL.

“Sick Fast”

My buddy had one until a 18 year old girl pull out in from of him. The car only had like 70 thousand on it. We had it at the glen and we got to about 110 on the front strait away. I miss his car! We took every thing off that was after market because some yahoo would make out like a bandit when they sold it at the auction. So if any one is looking for front and back sway bars and lowering spring he still has them. Just give me a price and ill let him know. Hes not getting a celica gts any time soon. He just became a daddie.

congrats! me too. mine’s 3 months old. that’s why this needs to go asap

Price Lowered to 7K. it will come with stock 16’ rims, brakes, and front bumper. also, you wont get the carbon fiber hood and the Apexi SAFC. thanx.

holy shit! This is tom klemanns old celica!! Glws

thanks, yeah it is. i hardly even drive it, just on the weekends. everything is still in really good shape. i cant believe nobody is jumpin on it. krazy man.

Wtf!!! 7k TAKES EVERYTHING. SOMEBODY COME AND TAKE THIS BABY MAN.