2000 White Celica GTS w/ 6 speed

Car is a White '00 Celica GTS with 100,012 Miles on the chassis, and 30,000 on the engine and transmission. They were replaced under warranty by Basil toyota in lockport. Have receipts for the work. I have records (since i took over ownership in '07) of all maintenance, from oil changes (always full synthetic) to the engine/transmission work.

Original options include:
ABS
Sunroof (New glass one installed a week ago)
Cruise
Tilt wheel
Leather
Front and Side airbags
6-speed transmission

If the car is taken exactly as is (i will not want to part out the mechanical stuff, so please do not waste my time) it will have:

Performance:
CAI
Greddy EVOII exhaust
CAMCON
Greddy Emanage Ultimate
Eibach/TRD Sways in front and back
TRD struts and springs
RMM Front Strut Bar
Battery Relocated to the trunk (read my plans are for the car as to why)
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts

Show:
BC2 Front and rear. Front has fog holes and sides filled in. Rear has diffuser overlaid in Carbon Fiber
Stock sideskirts painted White to match car
TRD Replica wing
Interior painted white (all but dash as of now, i really like it tbh)
Black dual halo headlights w/ 6k HID’s
CF Fuel door

Audio:
Pioneer Avic-z2 headunit (hdd navigation w/ 7" touchscreen and dvd player)
-Comes with Bluetooth, Ipod, and microphone adapters. hard wired into speed wire. bypassed so you can watch movies while driving, if wanted.
Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp
Infinity Reference Series components in the front
Infinity Reference 2-way speakers in rear
Autotek MM1400.1 Amplifer (1400w RMS @ 1 ohm rated, all are underrated by about 300watts rms)
2x 12" Rockford P3 Subwoofers. (comparible to type x, not type r - accurate but not as loud)
4 awg power/ground. 4awg running to the engine bay into a distribution block w/ a 300amp fuse. (no issues even with cold start in middle of winter)
Dyno mat where rear seat was and the trunk area.

I dont have any ‘good’ recent pictures of it. because honestly i havent had time to really wash it and get the bumpers fixed. This car was only driven in the winter once, and that was the '07/08 season. i’ve sine gotten a second car and the celica is no longer my DD.

I wasnt building the car for a show car, or a race car. kind of a dual purpose. The audio components are removable in ~10 minutes for racing/weight reduction. I also have the rotrex unit about ready to go on, but i want to see what i’m doing with the car first. Thats why the battery was relocated to the trunk. I put the cruise where the battery was to make room for the supercharger.

I absolutely do not want to get rid of this car, but i’m not going to lie, i’m starting to get kind of bored, and am starting to run out of money lol (2 car payments, rent, and student loans are coming in soon)

Asking: $8000 with everything above or 6500$ with stock head unit and pioneer speakers

oh, and here’s the last set of pics I’ve taken. i have some from a meet i went to the other day, but haven’t had time to upload them yet. they are coming soon.

Edit:

I also completely forgot about a couple things. The AC system is brand new (installed the other day) from the compressor pump to the evaporator. Also, if you buy the Car - you get the lifetime alignment from Firestone, and a warranty that still has ~8k miles (and 2 years) left on it. The warranty covers everything but wear items and body work and has a 100$ deductible. So if you do buy it - your covered for a while.

looks fast!

good guy, well maintained car. :tup:

i thought brent was buying it? fall out on the ducati?

idk, but if im getting a new car soon, i need to get rid of this first…i’ll just pay cash for the ducati

and its weird seeing your location as Orlando Dan…

nice car… good guy… glwts

UGH glws. i hate to see you sell this but…i understand lol

Looks clean. GLWS

fucking A why couldnt this be for sale 2 months ago :frowning: GLWS

Trade for 03 black celica gt with 60 some thousand miles?

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. I really dont want to get rid of the car, but i need something ‘four door’ and ‘nice’.

On that, LayzieJR4 (and anyone else) While im open to trades, i need to finish paying off the loan which is $3500…

Well it was worth a shot haha. If you change you’re mind heres the link to it. Not a four door obviously but it is nice and clean. Has few paint chips but just your average wear and tear for being 6 years old.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71307

:tup:

GLWS.

Bump - if someone takes this in the next day or so i’ll give them a hell of a deal.

oh this car… lol

GLWS

Define “hell of a deal”. Without all the crazy audiophile gear please. :slight_smile:

id do 5500…maybe even 5 if you had cash.

FACK. I have a 01 civic ex and a 96 328is. I have the cash but really should sell one of these first. HRMMM.

I gotta think for a few here. Damnit.

so was this boosted? is that why the motor needed to be replaced… more info plz.

never boosted, I dont remember exactly what it was but mike will update soon.

Never boosted, just planned to be boosted.

Early Celicas (00-02 i believe) had ‘lift’ bolt issues. Its a bolt that is strained when you hit lift (6k rpm and up) because the rocker arm pivots on it. The early bolts were designed differently and they broke/wore through a lot.

One day in lift, 3rd gear at about 80mph the bolt broke. The rocker arm spun itself, and i guess caused oil supply issues. The rod bearing on cyl 3 spun, the piston smacked against the head. destroying the block, crank, head, all valves. Had the car towed to Basil in lockport - they said while they could have rebuilt it, they were going to replace the engine with a new one with the newer lift bolts. Since then i have replaced the lift bolts every 10k miles. It takes 15 min and involves only removing the valve cover. At the same time, i had them fix the transmission, again because of an early design flaw with the syncros and shift gates.