FS/TW: Nintendo Wii, 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks, 5 games

Testing waters on this.
I bought a Nintendo Wii before Christmas and hardly used it. I will use it less when the nice weather gets here.

Nintendo Wii and everything that comes in the box
2 Remotes
2 Nunchucks
5 Games (bowling, tennis, golf, baseball, boxing)
Rampage

I didn’t register it under my name, so new owner could and it will have about 1 year of a warranty left.

Looking to get $325 for it FIRM. The same bundle sells for around $375-$400 on eBay. I want to have some more money for Camaro parts :slight_smile:

So what you mean is you have 1 game… Wii Sports.

Nice try on the ebay trick. Should sell fast.

How is it an ebay trick. I said which games it has. 1 cd, 5 games. Search and you’ll see. Plus they charge $40 shipping.
I paid $309 plus $20 plus tax. $357.78

I’m a good seller on here and if anyone has questions, they can just ask.

damn where were ya a week ago. I got 1 on ebay for $360 with 1 wiimote and nunchuck. damn.

I might take that joe

I’m not saying you are a bad seller, but saying 5 games is an ebay thing. It’s 1 game, Wii Sports. They did the same thing with Wii Play. They bundle the two together and says 11 games.

I also said it should sell fast, it’s a decent price.

Oh ok :slight_smile:
It’s one cd with 5 games. :slight_smile:

BTW, Sale Pending

Awesome seller.

So, uhh, after you sold me your first one, you decided to buy another? :stuck_out_tongue:

haha. Actually my work got a bunch in and I bought some for friends and family that wanted them. Then I ebayed one. But I kept one for myself. I think at one time I had 6 of them.

But since the holidays it’s been sitting in the box because I have not found time to play with it. So instead of it collecting dust, give someone else the chance to have one. :wink:

SOLD :slight_smile: