FS: type X/p11 rims with falken ze512's

TORONTO

tires have 3000km’s on them, like brand new. size 195/60/15 on MINT condition, that means no dings, no scratches '01 G20t hp11 rims (or jdm type x, same shiet different caps).

$650 for all four rims and tires balanced and ready to go. really don’t wanna see these go, but i already have a set of 17’s. these rims look really nice on the s13’s. here’s a pic of them on my car:

http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~04leesan/s13.jpg

Just make sure you get wheel locks. These rims seem to be a hot commodity. I had two stolen (not these ones)

I had the set on my S12 and now two that didn’t get teefed are on the Decline’s car. They’re pimp unique rims and are really fricking light for oem.

Just a quick FYI, the 240 wheels and P11 G20 wheels are not the same. There are three major differences between them. First the 240 wheel is made for RWD with a 40mm offset while the G20 wheel is made for FWD with a 45mm offset. Secondly, the 240 wheel is painted while the G20 wheel is polished. Finally, the centre caps are different. One says nissan the other the Infiniti logo. Please don’t ask me why I know all this crap, I guess I’m just a fountain of useless information. Regardless, I can’t tell from the photo what rims they are. Can you let us know?

yeah, these wheels are offset +45… which sits 5mm in compared to stock 240sx rims +40. I would just use spacers, but even without spacers the wheels sit properly on the car so i didn’t even bother. now that you mention it, i dunno if the s13 type x mesh wheels are 40 or 45? i dun see why nissan would make the same wheels in two different offsets, but you never know

sam

still for sale, in toronto